To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

ISO downloaded

PaBz

Hi, just completed my first torrent!! not so inexperienced any more, lol, but would nero 6 burn the image to cd, i have never worked with iso before so any advice would be great! thanks.

Then i'll get to work on the seed thingy.

PaBz

Hi, just completed my first torrent!! not so inexperienced any more, lol, but would nero 6 burn the image to cd, i have never worked with iso before so any advice would be great! thanks.

PaBz

Well i'm kind of new also i found Roxio had one that you get a free trial and it's easy to use just drag & drop .

Yes Nero 6 is pretty good at burning Iso.

Open Nero Burning Rom,top left choose dvd/cd,whichever your going to burn,select dvd-iso on left pane,click new and browse your Iso.Then drag and drop your iso file to the left wndow and click burn.

Nero's "all things to all people" approach is fairly confusing, and for me it ends up doing none of them particularly well.

For ISO's and other images, I suggest ImgBurn, from the guy who wrote DVDShrink. That's the only thing ImgBurn does, but it does it well.

For ISO's and other images, I suggest ImgBurn, from the guy who wrote DVDShrink. That's the only thing ImgBurn does, but it does it well.

Actually it was DVD Decrypter that the guy also wrote.

I think you're confused with the guy who wrote DVD Shrink went on to write Nero Recode.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks but I'll stick with Imgburn which is way better in that it handles all the major formats and can even repair a DVD's layer break position for a seamless crossover for duel layers.

Bonus feature of Imgburn is that its already Blu-ray compatible, I'm pretty sure its HD-DVD compatible as well.

• 2 weeks later...

PaBz

Try using magiciso to burn iso file to cd. It works without any problem to me.

http://www.magiciso.com/tutorials/miso-burniso.htm