To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Alguien ya ha probado la version 0.78

yo lamentablemente no estoy en mi pc, y no puedo instalar nada... hasta unos dias, alguien ya probó esta ultima version?

si pudiera decir que tal funciona!!!?

I, unfortunately, am not at my PC and cannot install anything... until a few days from now.

Has someone already tried out this last version? Can you tell how well it works?

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

Hi,

If you are using our new client (version .71 and above), then I recommend you update to the latest version.

We are still considering version .70 to be the latest stable version, so feel free to try the new version if you like, but if you have problems, then you might want to stick with the stable version.

Suspect

ps. don't forget to thank Cassie for translation

Hola,

Si estás usando nuestro nuevo cliente (versión 0.71 y posteriores), entonces recomiendo que actualices a la última versión.

Todavía consideramos la versión 0.70 como la última versión estable así que, si quieres, siéntete libre de probar la nueva versión - pero si encuentras que tienes problemas, entonces, a lo mejor, te convendría quedarte con la versión estable.

Suspect

PD - No te olvides de darle las gracias a Cassie, por la traducción.

:D Thx cassie!!!!

Muchas gracias por la respuesta!!!

pero cual será la proxima version estable o no está definida todavia.. me refiero a una version final..

:D ¡Gracias cassie!

Thank you very much for the response!!!

...but which will be the next stable version, or has it not been defined yet...? I mean a final version...

Hola,

Como decía Suspect, nuestros desarrolladores han estando (y siguen) trabajando asíduamente para mejorar el nuevo cliente, de ahí, tantas actualizaciones.

Como todavía hay usuarios que encuentran dificultades con las versiones posteriores a la v. 0.70 (desde la 0.71 hasta la actual 0.79), aunque éstas hayan mejorado e implementado muchas nuevas características, de momento, no podemos decir que ya haya otra vesión estable (sería algo precipitado).

Como todas las cosas, hay que darle tiempo al tiempo y seguir intentando mejorar y corregir cualquier cosa que se presente como una dificultad para los usuarios, con el nuevo cliente.

De momento y por esta razón, seguimos recomendando la 0.70 como la última versión estable.

Tendrás que tener un poquito de paciencia, pero no te preocupes que todo llegará.

Saludos,

cassie :)

Hello,

Like Suspect was saying, our developers have been (and still are) working asiduously to improve the new client, hence, so many new versions.

Since there are still users tha are experiencing issues with the post-0.70 versions (from v. 0.71 to the actual v. 0.79), although these have improved and have incorporated many new features, at the moment, we cannot state that there is another stable version (it would be somewhat hasty).

Like all things, you have to 'give time some time' and keep trying to improve and correct anything that may arise as a possible problem for users, with the new client.

For the time being and for this reason, we're still recommending v. 0.70 as the latest stable version.

You'll have to have a little bit of patience but, don't worry, everything will eventually happen.

Regards,

cassie :)