To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

saludos

hola a todos, soy fernan, me encanta poder compartir este rincon con todos vosotros. Hace como un mes que manejo esta maravillosa herramienta y estoy más que contento con ella. Me alegra saber que existe un foro en español donde poder resolver las posibles dudas que surjan. Os doy las gracias de antemano. saludos.-

Hello to all, I'm fernan, I love to be able to share this corner with all of you.

It's been about one month that I've been handling this marvelous tool and, I'm more than pleased with it. It makes me happy to know that a Spanish forum exists, where one is able to solve the possible doubts that may arise. I thank you, in advance.

Regards,

(Mod Edit - los dos comentarios se han unido.)

(Mod Edit - both posts have been merged.)

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

Hola fernan,

¡Bienvenido al foro! :welcome: (lo siento, no tenemos un 'smiley' en español :D )

No sabes cuánto me alegra oirte decir que todo te va bien - normalmente sólo nos llegan las quejas :lol:

Ya sabes, qualquier cosa que se ofrezca, aquí estaremos.

Saludos,

cassie :)

Hello fernan,

Welcome to the forum! :welcome: (I'm sorry, we don't have a smiley in Spanish :D )

You don't know how happy I am to hear that all is going well for you - normally we only receive the complaints :lol:

You know, anything that you may need, we'll be right here.

Regards,

cassie :)

Hi,

I too am well pleased to see someone take the time to stop by and say hello, and thank you.

I hope you enjoy our Spanish section, which Cassie works hard to maintain.

Your welcome to "stick around" and enjoy the forum, discuss matters with other members, and invite friends.

Suspect (Admin forums.bitcomet.com)

Hola,

Yo también me alegro mucho el ver que alguien se toma la molestia de parar, decir hola y dar las gracias.

Espero que disfrutes de nuestra sección española, en la cual Cassie trabaja duro para mantener.

Estás invitado a "quedarte por aquí" y disfrutar del foro, hablar sobre temas con otros miembros e invitar a amigos.

Suspect (Admin forums.bitcomet.com)

Edited by cassie (see edit history)