To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Burning

whiteknight2006

the axxo info file is just the instructions on how to burn it and info about the film. there should be just a missionimpossible3.axxo file somewhere. just so you know the axxo part is the name of the release group or guy who uploaded the film. i get all of my downloads from axxo as the quality is always perfect. also i have a burning guide in my sig that works perfectly for these types of torrents. let me know if yu need more assistance.

the axxo info file is just the instructions on how to burn it and info about the film. there should be just a missionimpossible3.axxo file somewhere. just so you know the axxo part is the name of the release group or guy who uploaded the film. i get all of my downloads from axxo as the quality is always perfect. also i have a burning guide in my sig that works perfectly for these types of torrents. let me know if yu need more assistance.

First I would like to thank you scarecrow for the advise given and the guide. I followed it to the letter, but although I managed to burn to a CD, I can only view it on my PC. I was hoping to view it on a DVD player. Is there a way to view it on my DVD player?

First I would like to thank you scarecrow for the advise given and the guide. I followed it to the letter, but although I managed to burn to a CD, I can only view it on my PC. I was hoping to view it on a DVD player. Is there a way to view it on my DVD player?

the easy way would be to buy a divx player at wal-mart for like $40, or you can reencode it to dvd format but this will take about 4 hours or more. if you plan on downloading a lot of axxo files, i would go with the divx player, mine works great. or you can just go here . this is a kvcd format. you will get a bin and cue file. just right click on the cue file and choose open with. then choose from a list and find nero burning rom. this has to be done on a cd by the way. let me know if you still have problems.

Thanks once again. I have started to download in the new format. I guess one can do this with a lot of axxo film clips but as you say, it might be easier to get myself to get myself another player or at least, ask Santa being as its so close to Xmas!!!

Bless your heart and have a good one.

Regards,

Whiteknight2006

If you want to burn a dvd so it will play on any dvd player The Unusual Suspect posted a guide for using Nero in guides and how to's section here.

I do agree with above posts though, it would be much simpler if you bought a player that will play data discs(divx,xvid,avi).It'll save a lot of time and money in the longrun.

They're also really cheap, a good quality one can be had for well under US$100, but avoid the US$40 players, as they rarely outlive their warranties. Make sure it has the DivX logo, which is the easiest way to identify such players, and they make a point of displaying it.

I recently bought two Philips dvp 642 players, which will play almost any disc you could stick in it. One cost $35 (refurb) and the other $49 (new).

It is a hard model to find, so if you can find one, BUY it. I got both from Amazon marketplace. I could have sold them on ebay for nearly twice that price (as many people were doing).

Regarding the Kvcd your downloading, they will play in most dvd players very well, but keep in mind that creating Kvcd is an art, and there are alot of people posting Kvcd movies that are poor quality, so keep that in mind.

Also, Kvcd will not look their best when played on a computer, as they are encoded to display on a tv screen, NOT a computer screen.

If you do want to "preview" them on your computer, "VLC player" will do that (videolan.org).

Suspect