To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

PLS HELP ME

ive downloaded 2 movies as it is but they both come in more than 90 files...so i cant watch them..is there a way to merge all these diles into a single file? if not what do i do????? :o :mellow: please help me

ive downloaded 2 movies as it is but they both come in more than 90 files...so i cant watch them..is there a way to merge all these diles into a single file? if not what do i do????? :o :mellow: please help me

sounds like they are rar files

download win rar

veiw the files in list view so you can see the first rar file of the set

right click the first file and select extract here, and wait

so long as its not passworded you will be ok, otherwise go back to the web page the torrent was from and see if the password is listed in comments

although member "caf" is prob correct, I don't like to assume that I know what file types you have downloaded, so if you want a more percise answer, then please do the following.

Post a list of the files you downloaded.

Post the full name of torrent, and a link (url) to the page where you downloaded the torrent.

then we can assist you further...

Suspect

BitComet has nothing to do with it. Ask this question in more appropriate place, such is these torrents' comments on the site(-s) you've downloaded them from.

2 files split into >90 parts is 99% multi-part .rar archive (they look like blablabla.part027.rar or blabla.r17; use WinRAR, as caf4926 said - trial version can be found here) and <1% is other archiver's files (check FILExt for these).

And don't tell U.U.S. anything he can put you in jail for - he's from MAFIAA ;)

(really, don't ask questions concerning legality here... We're just sharing Linux & OpenOffice ;) )