To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Where is Manual Hash Check

post-1995-1152553152.gifI installed BitComet Version 0.70. I don't see Manual Hash Check in .Terrent File Download Properties.

And It's Disabled in Right click Context Menu...WHY?... How can I download Privies Incomplete Files.. Recently I Re Installed XP Pro SP2.. Plaese Any body Help ME..

I don't see Manual Hash Check in .Terrent File Download Properties.

Me too. Maybe it's because it isn't there? ;)

And It's Disabled in Right click Context Menu...WHY?...

It's because your task is running. Manual Hash Check is possible only on stopped tasks.

How can I download Privies Incomplete Files..

I don't quite understand you, but I think reading this may help you.

In another words, open your .torrent, choose "Save Location" to be the one where your incomplete files are, choose Task: "Resume" instead of "Download", and press "OK". Repeat if necessary (with next .torrent(-s)).

Hi there,

Hm unfortunately I'm not in charge of the BitComet Lite development. However, I'll try and assist you with this issue.

When you state that "I don't see Manual Hash Check in .Terrent File Download Properties" which screen are you referring to? It should be 3 right?

Perhaps the main reason is that in Task Properties (referring to screen 1) in the General Tab, you need to specifiy the correct download directory.

Example:

My torrent's name is: Titan.Quest.Update.1.08-RELOADED

The location of my partially downloaded files is at: D:\Program Files\BitComet\Downloads\

Then, in the General Tab, under "Save Location" You would type the following in:

D:\Program Files\BitComet\Downloads\Titan.Quest.Update.1.08-RELOADED

Does this help you?

Also the hash checking is done at the start, i.e. the moment you click OK in Task Properties, BitComet will automatically make the decision of hash-checking or to download the file directly.