To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

blog Comet

Ike

Hola a todos, quisiera preguntaros porqué cuando accedo al blog Big Comet (comet passport--sin gin....) me sale esto

Hello everyone. I'd like to ask you why, when I access BitComet Blog (Comet Passport--> Sign in), I get this...

portapapeles01r.jpg

Cuando clico el enlace me remite a esto otro....

When I click on the link, it redirects me here...

portapapeles02.jpg

y cuando miro en "mi blog"

and when I look in "My Blog"...

portapapeles03.jpg

¿¿¿¿No tendria que salir mi nick????

Shouldn't it show my nick???

Un saludo y disculpar por el tamaño de las imagenes

PD: se que es foro tecnico para BitComet, pero no sabia donde preguntar la duda ;)

Regards and I apologize for the size of the images.

PS - I know that [this] is the Technical Forum for BitComet but, I didn't know where to ask [about this]. ;)

Edited by cassie
moved pics to PB... (see edit history)

I am not at all certain about this, but I believe that your login name for BC Passport, and your nickname for your blog are separate things. You might want to explore while keeping that idea in mind.

In the meantime, maybe someone who knows what they're doing will tell you.

No estoy nada seguro sobre esto pero, creo que tu nombre de 'log-in' para el BitComet Passport y tu apodo ("nick") para tu blog son cosas distintas. Quizás quieras explorar, mientras mantienes esa idea en cuenta.

Mientras tanto, a lo mejor alguien que sepa lo que está haciendo te lo diga.

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

• 2 years later...

Hola gente yo por aqui soy nuevo y no se como va esto,por esto tengo unas cuantas preguntas para aprender algo si alguien me lo puede decir .

Yo quiero barar un poco mas rapido las cosas no tardar un par de dias en bajar ,eccepto el vip como se puede maejorar la bajada de las cosas con aticipacion Gracias .

Hi, people.

I'm new around here and I don't know how this works. That's why I have a few questions - to learn something, if someone can tell me.

I want to download things a bit faster, instead of taking a couple of days in doing so. Excepting VIP, how can the downloading be improved?

Thank you in advance.

Hola, valentin001, y bienvenido. :)

Pues chico, aunque seas nuevo por aquí, te comentaré que todos los foros de Internet funcionan básicamente igual - no está muy bien visto el que se haga un post en mitad de otro, si no tiene que ver con el tema original. :unsure:

A ver, si te diriges aquí, verás que tenemos un montón de información de cómo ajustar/configurar tu versión de BitComet a tu equipo particular y, aunque originalmente se escribió para versiones anteriores, el contenido básico sigue siendo el mismo.

Si después, sigues teniendo alguna duda, vuelve al foro (Soporte Técnico) y abre un nuevo tema, asegurándote de incluir, como mínimo, esto.

Un saludo.

Hello, valentin001, and welcome. :)

Well, even if you're new around here, let me inform you that all forums on the Internet function basically the same way - it's not very well thought of if you post in the middle of someone else's thread, and it doesn't have to do with the original topic. :unsure:

Let's see, if you go here, you'll see that we have lots of information on how to adjust/configure your version of BitComet to your particular setup and, even though it was written for previous versions, the basics have remained the same.

If, afterwards, you still have doubts, come back to the forum (Soporte Técnico) and start a new thread, making sure to include, at the very least, this.

Regards.

• 6 months later...

hola a todos alguien me puede decir cual es la pagina donde pueda ver mi blog mis fotos etc de hace tiempo que no entro a la pagina y se me perdio, antes estaba en e lprograma para descargar de bit comet en opciones -ayuda y ya no esta muchas gracias por su ayuda

Hello everybody.

Could someone tell me in which page I could see my blog, my photos, etc.? It's been a while since I accessed the page and I've lost it... previously, it was in the BitComet program under Options/Help, but it's no longer there.

Thank you for your help.

You can get there directly from your browser by going to blog.bitcomet.com, however this site was never administrated by the bitcomet development team, it was a parnership with another group that was happy to accept the traffic that bitcomet users brought to their website, and happy to sell advertisement space,but completely uninterested in providing moderators, either paid or volunteers to keep the the site free of spam and offensive material, so both the blogs and the "tocomet" forums were pretty much abandoned. It seems there are some diehards that continue to use it, but most have moved on to other social networking websites.

ps. Once you log into your page you can bookmark your address in your browser, a typical page address looks like this...

http://blog.bitcomet.com/3990854/

Which is my blog although I haven't logged in for over a year until today.

Puedes llegar directamente con tu navegador, yendo a blog.bitcomet.com, sin embargo, el sitio nuca fue administrado por el equipo de desarrolladores de BitComet - era una 'unión' con otro grupo, el cual estaba contento de aceptar el tráfico que generaban los usuarios de BitComet a su página, e igual de contentos de poderles vender a éstos espacio comercial (para anuncios) pero, no les interesaba en lo más mínimo el proporcionar moderadores (bien cobrando o como voluntarios) para mantener la página libre de spam y contenido ofensivo. Por estas razones, bien los blogs como los foros de "ToComet" basicamente fueron abandonados. Parece ser que todavía existen algunos que siguen visitándolos, pero la gran mayoría se han ido a otros sitios y redes sociales.

PD - Una vez que entres en tu página, puedes 'anotar' la dirección (URL) en tu navegador - una dirección típica se presentará como esta...

http://blog.bitcomet.com/3990854/

... la cual es la de mi propio blog, aunque no he vuelto desde hace más de un año, hasta hoy mismo.

tambien lo que me pasa es que cuando abro el programa bitcomet el recuadro del lado izquierdo inferior donde sale cuantos puntos tienes si es que subes de rango no me sale nada ,solo salen puros codigos y letras nose a que se debe eso si alguien me puede ayudar gracias

versión bitcomet: 1.33

sistema operativo: windows xp

What also happens to me is that, when I open BitComet, the bottom left corner [where it shows your score and rank] doesn't show me anything... I can only see pure coding and letters. I don't know what provokes this, if someone could please help me... Thank you.

BitComet 1.33

Windows XP

Disculpa la tardancia (cosas de la vida real... ya sabes), tripoide.

The UnUsual Suspect ya te ha contestado a esto mismo aquí.

Un saludo.

cassie :)

Please excuse the tardiness (real-life stuff... you know), tripoide.

The UnUsual Suapect has already answered this here.

Regards.

cassie :)