i see that

http://www.cometforu...before-posting/

but idont find my answer

my proplem or my asking

the torrent dos not work like the pic

120113755.jpg

the torrent stay as in the pic

my info

1) What version of BitComet are you using?

(bitcomet 1.20)

2) What type of Internet connection do you have (ADSL, etc.)?

broadband connection and private IP

3) Do you have a modem? Do you use a router? What make and model are each one of them? Have you forwarded your port?

(router)

4) If you have more than one router, be sure to mention the make and model of both devices, how are they connected (i.e. in which connector of both devices is the network cable plugged) and which one of the devices is connected to or is the modem.

Also, if you have more than one computer make sure to mention in this case, to which router is every one of them connected.

????

5) What version of Windows, Firewall and Antivirus do you use?

windows 7

kaspersky intenet securty2010

6) If you are asking about a specific torrent or file that you have downloaded, make sure that you include the complete torrent name, as well as the complete names of the files and their respective extensions/formats (e.g.: .rar, .wma, .bin, .cue, etc.).

???

7) For speed-related issues, please run various speed tests at a site such as speedtest.net (make sure that no other computer is using your Internet connection and that all other programs - including BitComet - are closed, during the tests). Include the results, along with the settings that you are presently using, in your post, so that we may review and offer suggestions to improve its performance.

dwonload 0.21 mb

upload 0.05 mb

help plase

When I use the bitcomet program

Torrent does not work

But when I use the utorrent program the torrent is work normally

why

Edited by Thualfekar (see edit history)

Whenever you have a question, you first have to provide what we consider the Essentials and be able to include the maximum amount of detailed information (speed test results, the settings that you're using, which Tutorial/s you have followed, etc.) possible - the more, the better.

the torrent dont work with me

As you might have guessed, this statement needs to be expanded much, much more.

You seem very confused about some of the technical details.

1. 68-128kb/s is by no means broadband.

2. If you don't have a modem/router then how do you connect to the Internet?

What do you mean that "the torrent won't work with you"?

They were never meant to work with you but with the client you use for downloading torrents.

So far, nobody has any idea what your problem is, or what your network setup is.

i see that

http://www.cometforums.com/topic/12793221-please-read-this-before-posting/

but idont find my answer

my proplem or my asking

the torrent dos not work like the pic

120113755.jpg

the torrent stay as in the pic

my info

1) What version of BitComet are you using?

(bitcomet 1.20)

wireless broadband

3) Do you have a modem? Do you use a router? What make and model are each one of them? Have you forwarded your port?

idont have (modem-router)

4) If you have more than one router, be sure to mention the make and model of both devices, how are they connected (i.e. in which connector of both devices is the network cable plugged) and which one of the devices is connected to or is the modem.

Also, if you have more than one computer make sure to mention in this case, to which router is every one of them connected.

????

5) What version of Windows, Firewall and Antivirus do you use?

windows 7

kaspersky intenet securty2010

6) If you are asking about a specific torrent or file that you have downloaded, make sure that you include the complete torrent name, as well as the complete names of the files and their respective extensions/formats (e.g.: .rar, .wma, .bin, .cue, etc.).

???

7) For speed-related issues, please run various speed tests at a site such as speedtest.net (make sure that no other computer is using your Internet connection and that all other programs - including BitComet - are closed, during the tests). Include the results, along with the settings that you are presently using, in your post, so that we may review and offer suggestions to improve its performance.

dwonload 0.21 mb

upload 0.05 mb

wireless broadband

idont have (modem-router)

You're missing the entire point of these questions.

It's not if you own a modem or router but if you use a modem or router to connect to the Internet.

If you're using a wireless connection for reaching the Internet, that means that your wireless card is still connecting to a wireless router, isn't it?

I mean, you don't think that the aliens are broadcasting wireless especially for you, so that you can connect to the Internet, do you?

Therefore, the question was about the router/modem ensemble that you use to connect to the Internet.

Moreover, do you have a green status light in BitComet?

Because if you don't then you'll need to open and forward your BitComet listen port in the router. And if you don't own the router, or don't know about its existence in your living premises, then you have a problem. Because you'll have to take this up with the one who does.

Furthermore, your global upload speed in BitComet will need to be capped according to the setting guide.

In case you need them, these are the guides you need to pay attention to:

Port forwarding guide: Add Port Mapping in NAT Router

BitComet settings guide: Up-to-date BitComet speed guide.

This may be more difficult than it looks. Telephone networks in that part of the world are such an unholy mess that you can almost say they don't exist. Everybody is pushing a different solution. I think a wireless one is probably on the table too, with not much information available to customers about it. The wonder is having working internet at all.

I quote:

* Modem router with integrated Wi-Fi *

* Offer does not apply to subscribers in the EMX technology. ADSL technology, the WiFi feature built-in modem subscribers in the optical network and VDSL technology, but we give the appropriate WiFi dongle that is plugged into the modem.

• 2 weeks later...