To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

How I upload files?

cmmaduro

I was thinking that the perfect way to help you guys would be to prepare a topic with instructions on how to ask for support, so I was preparing to do just that... then it suddenly occurred to me that we already did that, years ago in fact, and everyone who takes the time to read it (less then two minutes), gets the help they seek... those that don't, like those I'm replying to end up posting questions that cannot be answered for lack of info, then they waste a day or two waiting for an answer,... some learn to enlighten themselves and do it right, others leave as ignorant as they arrived...

You'll also find that 90% of all questions are already answered, most multiple times, so if you really want an answer, all you have to do is read whats posted already.

Just to point everyone in the right direction: Making torrents with BitComet.

As pointed out above, all the essential questions are answered in the help topics on BitComet Wiki and the guides section of this forum.

We're glad to help on specific or particular issues, especially if they're not covered in the already existent help topics or guides, but you need to prove that you have read those so that we have some common ground for talking.