To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

LT seeds are not connecting and port is blocked

raihan340

I'm on win 8.1 x64 and using Bitcomet x64 File version : 1.37.12.31 and my connection is Broadband

My port is blocked and i can't connect to LT seeds,i have a Router and i configured it from Port-forward but its same.

Even i'm using Upnp NAT port mapping,in statistic tab UDP is opened and TCP is closed.

What should i do please help me.

Edited by raihan340 (see edit history)

LT seeds are not guaranteed, they depend on the specific torrent you're downloading (if it has other LT seeding peers).

For the blocked port part you should check the Wiki FAQ.

There's also a Read First Before Posting topic that you totally missed.

I was downloading some movies and i found that some of then have LT seed like 1 or 2 but there not connecting and

I mentioned above i have a Router and i configured it and i'm using Upnp NAT port mapping and i manually port forwarded but my port is still blocked.

I mentioned above i have a Router and i configured it and i'm using Upnp NAT port mapping and i manually port forwarded but my port is still blocked.

The Make and Model of your router? What type of Internet connection do you have? Which firewall(s), antivirus(es), Security Suite, etc., are you using?

Please be sure to include the maximum amount of detailed information (speed test results, the settings that you're using, which Tutorial/s you have followed, etc.) possible - the more, the better.

The Make and Model of your router? What type of Internet connection do you have? Which firewall(s), antivirus(es), Security Suite, etc., are you using?

Please be sure to include the maximum amount of detailed information (speed test results, the settings that you're using, which Tutorial/s you have followed, etc.) possible - the more, the better.

I'm on win 8.1 x64 and using Bitcomet x64 File version : 1.37.12.31 and my connection is Broadband 1 mbps upload & download speed and Netgear router wnr1000v3 and anti-virus is avast premier.

I used this tutorial to configer my router and pc http://wiki.bitcomet...g_in_nat_router .

I did both Automatic (through UPnP) & By manually configuring port forwarding.

Here is screen shot

s6AWEdr.png

w0EF4I1.png

shS0A8D.png

rV9Qay3.png

But my port is still blocked. What should i do now ?

According to your screenshot you are trying to dedicate all available ports to bitcomet, bitcomet uses only one and the emule plugin (if installed) uses a different port. You want your port range to read from 55,555 to 55,555 (assuming port 55,555 is your bitcomet listening port), then make a separate rule for your emule port.

You haven't identified what type of broadband you're using.

Have you tried removing the router and connecting your computer direct to your modem to see if the port is still blocked?

What WAN address is listed in your router?

According to your screenshot you are trying to dedicate all available ports to bitcomet, bitcomet uses only one and the emule plugin (if installed) uses a different port. You want your port range to read from 55,555 to 55,555 (assuming port 55,555 is your bitcomet listening port), then make a separate rule for your emule port.

You haven't identified what type of broadband you're using.

Have you tried removing the router and connecting your computer direct to your modem to see if the port is still blocked?

What WAN address is listed in your router?

Sorry i don't know how to find my WAN list,here is my router statistic.

XZuoXqf.png

And i don't understand what you mean by what type of broadband.

I'll tell you what i know my isp is PPPoe and i'm using Fiber Optics.

About removing the router and direct connect to my pc i didn't try it but i will.

Do you have a modem or does the ethernet cable plug directly into the wall?

Do you live in an apartment building or dorm room?

What is the WAN ip address listed in your router? (you can leave out the last group if you don't want to post the whole number)

Do you have a modem or does the ethernet cable plug directly into the wall?

Do you live in an apartment building or dorm room?

What is the WAN ip address listed in your router? (you can leave out the last group if you don't want to post the whole number)

I don't have any modem my cable goes ISP to Router to my PC.

My WAN is 103.9.115.146

I got it from

http://wanip.info.

My router is Netgear WNR1000v3 i can't find the WAN list in my router that you guys are talking and i live in room but my cable connected directly from my isp to router through the window

If you cannot provide the info we need then you're going to have to find someone to come to your location and fix your networking problem for you.

I already know what your Wan IP is, but I suspect your router has a different Wan IP because there is another router somewhere. Your router has a yellow WAN port where an ethernet cable plugs into it, that has to plug into a modem. If you live in an apartment, that router is probably under the control of your landlord. It may be possible that an ISP in your area controls a router to share between users, but I've never seen nor heard of any ISP doing that but if your sure there is nothing between you and the ISP, then call them up and ask them if there is a router and where your modem is located.

I really don't like giving advice like this because it's full of guess work. You're required to know what hardware you're using and what type of internet connection you have. We can't possibly know this and this problem isn't related to bitcomet at all

However my previous advice of removing the router would be a easy way to test, if it works without the router then you know that your router settings are incorrect, if you're still blocked without the router then you know to look elsewhere.