To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Hello Community!

joymor1993

I thought it was funny that they misspelled "carbonated", so instead of being infused with carbon, they infuse their soft drink with crabs  lol   and I gave our beloved new staff member the nickname as a joke...   but if he ever tires of it and wants a different title, then I'd be glad to change it.

ps. I'm still amazed that they could make such a mistake...   I can see a simple spelling mistake on a message, but not on a major brand name, and by the way, the drink is virtually identical to coca cola, or "coke", it's just that they changed the name so they could copy it without violating copyright laws. 

52 minutes ago, The UnUsual Suspect said:

I thought it was funny that they misspelled "carbonated", so instead of being infused with carbon, they infuse their soft drink with crabs  lol   and I gave our beloved new staff member the nickname as a joke...   but if he ever tires of it and wants a different title, then I'd be glad to change it.

ps. I'm still amazed that they could make such a mistake...   I can see a simple spelling mistake on a message, but not on a major brand name, and by the way, the drink is virtually identical to coca cola, or "coke", it's just that they changed the name so they could copy it without violating copyright laws. 

It's NORTH Korea for crying out loud LOL They don't care about copyright. From the original article where I found it

" Despite relentless anti-US rhetoric in North Korea, the country sells both real and fake American products. Above is the wrapper of a bottle of Ryongjin or 'Cocoa' the North Korean version of Coca Cola. However tourists who have tried the drink have commented that although cheap it tastes like flat coke kept out in the sunlight for hours."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...