Comet Forums

Just signed up today. Really like Bitcomet.

signed up mainly to ask how we donate to the makers/develop. people etc. Thanks everyone.

I don't think there's a 'tip jar'. You could send an email to support@bitcomet.com and ask there.

Funding (as far as I know) comes with the 'add-on' app when you install the program (the one that has the hupersensitive people screaming about a 'trojan' LOL)

• Like 1

Thank you Rhubarb. Thought that might be what I had to do, since I searched high and low for weeks if not months, for that 'donate' button, and found the 'support' addy only. Ill be emailing support.

Thanks again for replying. 

Hello and welcome!

Wow, what a refreshing change from the usual complaint/hi-I've-got-a-problem/fix-this-ASAP introduction!!  :)

• Like 1

Thank you, Cassie. It's been great with Bitcomet/only positive so far, so I want to give back. Thanks again for the welcome. Sorry for the late reply I don't visit the forum much and received no message that there was a reply. Cheers 

No worries, bit_fan, we all have day (real) jobs and other responsabilities that we have to attend to first.

Regards.

You should be able to set 'e-mail me if replied to' in your account settings

Hey Cassie, Rhubarb 

I found the last msg from Cassie in the spam folder (after i set the 'Notify me of replies' option on seeing Rhubarb's msg)

You all have been great. I hope you're getting paid or recognised for your time and work helping people around here.

Take care of yourselves..

The only 'reward' is the ability to kick spammers LOL

• Haha 1