To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Suggestion - Scheduler

For those of us who have ISP's that provide free download periods during the wee hours, how about a bandwidth throttle (or the ability to stop and start transfer items) which is controlled via a scheduler.

• 6 years later...

You can set each one hour block of time to one of three different settings, full speed, reduced speed, or stopped. If you have it correctly set and you have the scheduler enabled, then it should work, but you've given no info on what settings you've made so it's difficult to tell what errors were made.

• 4 weeks later...

I think its time for an update to the Scheduler as everyone knows it only has 3 settings high speed, low speed, & off. I suggest that it should have: high speed, Medium speed, low speed, & off. This would help users that have multiple computers and have phones over the internet!!

If you want to request another option be added to the scheduler, I suggest you make a new topic. This specific topic was created almost seven years ago so I'm going to close it since it's been abandoned by it's author.