To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

BitComet 0.71 bug

mnUnm

Why do Internet Explorer start in all links in this program ? (BitComet 0.71)

Explorer is set to not start, and this program opens IE anyway..

I have never used , and will never start use the unsecure Bill Gates s***.

If this program is a support for Bill Gates, and i HAVE to use IE.... then this program is history..

Like to know if this program is made by serious people.

If not, there is a lot of other programs like this...

Why do Internet Explorer start in all links in this program ? (BitComet 0.71)

Explorer is set to not start, and this program opens IE anyway..

I have never used , and will never start use the unsecure Bill Gates s***.

If this program is a support for Bill Gates, and i HAVE to use IE.... then this program is history..

Like to know if this program is made by serious people.

If not, there is a lot of other programs like this...

Are you kiddin? .. you are using Microsoft 'Bill Gates' Windows, and all the software for windows... and you feel lot of secure and cool NOT using IE? Its your choice but naybe you have to ask with a little more calm...

OMG!!! bill gates lol

You have got to be kidding me... Do you think he is happy that we pirated his internet explorer to use with bit torrent???

Well, feel free to not use the IE in your bit comet, or feel free to now use b.c. at all. All I can tell you is a lot of us work very hard, and for no pay to help the file sharing community, so what may I ask do you do (besides complain)

Bill Gates <--- Please click here

Well, I hope that link made members smile, now I'm back to work, where I get paid a LOT of money to solve problems, and when I'm not busy, I will be found here helping people for free (just not ones that complain).

Suspect

OMG!!! bill gates lol

You have got to be kidding me... Do you think he is happy that we pirated his internet explorer to use with bit torrent???

Well, feel free to not use the IE in your bit comet, or feel free to now use b.c. at all. All I can tell you is a lot of us work very hard, and for no pay to help the file sharing community, so what may I ask do you do (besides complain)

Bill Gates <--- Please click here

Well, I hope that link made members smile, now I'm back to work, where I get paid a LOT of money to solve problems, and when I'm not busy, I will be found here helping people for free (just not ones that complain).

Suspect

Ok.

Tnx for reply.

Please remove me from member list

And tnx for short time in group.

Bye.

TUS, you should have thrown in a comment about the answer he's looking for being in the FAQ.

Another noob that got lucky because I forgot to respond to his thread post haste.

Why ?

I'm still angry about the fact that i can't be removed from this Bill Gates friendly community.

Why not make an option for members so they can cancel this membership ?

Sorry, i uninstall all software that has an alternative ti Bill Gates.

I'm sorry there is so mutch people using Bill Gates, and the fact that his company will be the only choice in a few years.

I must say BEWARE... what will happend in future WHEN Bill is no longer in charge of this company, and there is NO other that do software...

THINK.

Why do you not remove me from the members list ?

Do i have to break a rule and do some anti-BitComet things to be erased ?

I CAN tell you what other program i started to use instead of this BitComet that is Bill friendly.. ?

Bye.

First of all, calm down. :glare:

his company will be the only choice in a few years.

Ummm... let's see, to my knowledge, there are a few 'others' just as old and, even new ones (distributed freely) that are around, as alternatives.

By the way, if, as you say, you have

never used , and will never start use the unsecure Bill Gates s***.

why did you end up here? Did you, at some point in the past, have an unpleasant experience with Gates' IE?

i uninstall all software that has an alternative ti Bill Gates.

...and when you can't find and alternative... do you use it anyway?? :unsure:

If you are really determined to

cancel this membership
- which is free, by the way - simply don't use it. But please don't return, to only vent out your anger. :angry:

A lot of people in this community work very hard - without gaining a single cent for it - so that users (like you) all around the world, can view movies, programs and, what-have-you FOR FREE.

So you still don't want to use BitComet?

The choice "to use" or "not to use" is totally up to you.

Regards,

cassie