To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Manual enter of UserAgent

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So, what the f****** keywords should I use to search for in this situation?

I've searched for "user agent" and it returned nothing.

Clean your f****** mouth before teaching someone anything.

I'm a guy who lives by programming so I surely know what I am/was talking about.

You can delete this post if you was given the permissions to do so, dude.

Before posting, we suggest you have a look about the forums. If there has a topic about your problem, you can give your ideas there without posting a new one.

Edited by Dark_Shroud (see edit history)

So, what the F%ucking keywords should I use to search for in this situation?

I've searched for "user agent" and it returned nothing.

Clean your fu%cking mouth before teaching someone anything.

I'm a guy who lives by programming so I surely know what I am/was talking about.

You can delete this post if you was given the permissions to do so, dude.

Listen "dude", Bit Comet is not a hack tool, its a bit torrent client. We are not here to help you leech off of private trackers.

I will also warn you that your language is unexceptable and will NOT be permitted in our forum.

Also, you choice of "mouthing off" to staff has give you a warning, and a moderator review of all your posts (for the time being), but since it was an administrator you choose to mouth off to, your account may be auspended as well.

Suspect

ps. Oh, and by the way, he IS the one that sets permissions "dude", so prehaps you should look more careful before you open that filthy thing you call a mouth.

This request has been made many times, and although we'd really like to encourage users to use our client rather than the other clients out there, there's not much we can do.

Think of this in our shoes, even if we did make a fake client ID i.e. Fake Bitspirit, Private Torrent Communities would sooner or later recognise this, and not only that, BitComet would be used by less and less users.

Our prompt fixing of version 0.59/0.60's DHT issue has still harmed our reputation even if it was just for a few days.

I hope that you understand our situation...

P.s. I'm sure you're aware that this forum functions with a bad-word filter, hence the reason why you used % alongside those swear words.