To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Spam or better known has avdertising.

christara

over the past months there has been an onslaught of spamming, C,mon there has to be some one out there with the right amount of knowledge to stop it.

i,ve been using bitcomet for a long time and i,ve always find my answers thru posts on the blog side of bitcomet,thats where all answers and questions were posted.

now we have dedicated forums for such things.

but the name of bitcomet is being ruined by spammers just posting anything in the way to sell things from UGG footware to watches and jewelry.and they are making revenue thru people clicking on the links,now in the terms of agreement it clearly says no advertising but to spammers it doesn,t matter but all we need is for bitcomet to jump on the bandwagon and block these ISPs or some sort of way to stop them so we can enjoy what used to be a good community.

its a universal problem is spamming but if we all stick together we can stop what ever come,s our way but its all down to help firstly from bitcomet admin team.

here is a link from a goole search and what there trying to do to stop it.

http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2005/01/preventing-comment-spam.html

now there is some clever people out there who enjoy blogging and have the knowledge to help us all.please start by stopping spam in the blog community.

thanks for reading every one.

byeeeeeeee 4 now..:)

Hi, christara.

That there's an avalanche of spam in the ToComet site? We've been aware of that for a very long time. But there's not much that any of the Admins can do about it (not that they haven't tried). I've actually seen the very same spammers infiltrated in the blogs of scientific researchers, professionals, families... the list is endless. Some, by the way, are not even real people - they're spamming robots (spambots), that can place over 500 spam posts in a site, in just a few minutes.

i,ve been using bitcomet for a long time and i,ve always find my answers thru posts on the blog side of bitcomet,thats where all answers and questions were posted.

now we have dedicated forums for such things.

Well, not quite. You see, this site (now renamed CometForums) existed long before the ToComet site... and this was the Official BitComet Support Forum for the Western world. As a matter of fact, the majority of the present Staff here, also provided support in days of long ago (just look at the dates of when some of them joined up). If you bother to look at the very, very old threads at ToComet, you'll see that they come from the Old BitComet Forums...

its a universal problem is spamming but if we all stick together we can stop what ever come,s our way but its all down to help firstly from bitcomet admin team.

Well, reading the article that you posted a link to, it actually states...

Got more questions? Email commentspam at google.com. As we spot more areas where spammers still abuse the Web, we'll contact the appropriate people in order to keep fighting comment spam.

That doesn't necessarily mean that the BitComet Admin Team should send an e-mail- it means that you should. Remember, you've just posted in the Support forum of BitComet (help with the client), not the 'blog site' of ToComet. They're not the same thing.

Christara, before even that time, BitComet support was handled by P2PForums.com, which took much of the load over again when the tocomet site was forced on us and forums.bitcomet.com was taken down.

Cassie and I are admins at P2PForums, and the struggle against forum spam there, is constant and ongoing. More often that not, when I visit there is spam to delete and spammers to ban. We try not to ever let it get a toehold, but it has already overwhelmed tocomet as it has other fora.

The Google blog narrowly addresses their own issue of ranking. There's the much larger issue of spamvertising itself that needs to be addressed too. Google's solution is for their problem, but not for everybody else's. Spammers do what they do because it works -- at essentially no cost, they get enough response to advertising to make it worthwhile.

This team has nothing whatever to do with tocomet, though, so comments here won't affect anything there.

hi there Ángel Español am talking about the world of bitcomet blogging and that is the place that is where i found all my answers to any question i ever needed.not tocomet or any other forum.

and sorry but the day my download started and from when the first person downloaded the same software that is wheere many have started out and then moved in to the forums.

My Blog page(bitcomet)

this is my link to my blog and its what every one has when they download the sofware.?(not everyone knows that)

i will also like to point out that i,ve spoken with The_UnUsual_Suspect's BLOG at lenght over this

i don,t know how to quote in the post you,ve given me.simply becuase i don,t usaully bother with forums for these simple reason,s.too many have opinions and not enough help?.

i know there not the same thing and i posted the link to make others aware of the universal problem of spamming.

bitcomet comes in as a whole and not split into indivual piece,s although this forum has moved from the tocomet becuase of reasons explained to me by The UnUsual Suspect's,. but unless i point the problem we,re having on the bitcomet blog side of bitcomet then it becomes a place that is ruining the name of bitcomet in the whole.

many people who come to these blog,s(forums) have at one time or another been part of the blogging community and read all these posts that are made,am not looking at your admin to resolve the spamming issue,s over on bitcomet blog community am seeking help from the very technechally minded people out there who use the bitcomet experience and do some thing with there knowledge to combat the spammers we all suffer with.

(few days ago a blogger by the name of juggalomc's Persons Blogmade a total of 608 posts and us on bitcomet have our post auditored to help combat spam yet while i made a post they still produced post.makes ya wonder if its bitcomet making them spam posts to earn revenue.)

if it ruins the side of bitcomet blogging how long do you think it,ll be before they attack the rest of the bitcomet place,s like forums like these.

just because you have broke away doesn,t mean you are independent of bitcomet.?if so then why is it your trying to help with the community of the software.

look at the bigger picture before questioning a simple question.

and the link i,ve given on the google issue is to show what they are trying to do to combat spamming UNLIKE any help thats coming from bitcomet in general.?

Gogogle,s effort to try stop it.

thanks for reading and no point in coming back to me am off thats one reason like i,ve explained i don,t like FORUMS.its just opinions and no help.

have a lovely day.

byeeeeeee 4 now..:)

this is a quote from the google link.its addressing there problem and it shows others who have jumped on the bandwagon.and what others can do to try stop it happening.

but try get help on anything to do with the word BITCOMET and its bang your head against a brick wall time.

opinions mean nothing actions speak louder than any words.

but bitcomet sit on there backside and do nothing,unfortunatly one day it,ll all be too late.

when you drive away the community of blogging that is where many of the people come from too answer all the bitcomet questions and bugs.people who have tried and tested it for many years.

and help improve the sioftware.but when that community no longer exists,then forums like this will just float of into the never world of forums past.

BITCOMET IS BEGINGING TO DIE THE SLOW DEATH IT IS BEING GIVEN BY THE SPAMMERS.WHO ARE ALREADY DRIVING MANY AWAY.

-----------------------------

We hope the web software community will quickly adopt this attribute and we're pleased that a number of blog software makers have already signed on:

Brad Fitzpatrick - LiveJournal

Dave Winer - Scripting News

Anil Dash - Six Apart

Steve Jenson - Blogger

Matt Mullenweg - WordPress

Stewart Butterfield - Flickr

Anthony Batt - Buzznet

David Czarnecki - blojsom

Rael Dornfest - Blosxom

Mike Torres - MSN Spaces

Firstly, what she is talking about is individual blogs on blogs.bitcomet.com which are apparently being hit with a great deal of spamvertising from unknown other blog commenters trying to sell boots and watches and whatnot.

She has discovered that to blog is to be spammed.

(Yes, obviously, that's nothing whatever to do with any of us or this forum.

Unfortunately, all of the messages there read like this same screaming hysteria, so it's not very comprehensible.)

I have gathered that she thinks the spam is BitComet's fault; that she further thinks BitComet could do something to eliminate the spam, but refuses to take such action out of laziness or contrariness; and she further believes that Google is offering a solution which BitComet(the blog site) must join.

(Google's answer is a tag which can be added to the spam, and which will protect Google's rankings from the effects of spam on other blogs by telling their 'bot not to count it. This won't do a thing to eliminate spam, just keep it from being counted by Google in their pagerank system. Pardon if I just don't care about poor Google's rankings. Google claims that this will eliminate spam because most spammers do it solely to better their Google pageranks. Umm, ...)

She is posting in this forum because she believes it has some connection to the blog site, and that complaining here, to us, will do something that complaining to the administrators of the blog site will not do.

(Oh, and that fora like this don't do any good at all and will die a slow death, to be replaced by blogs like hers where all the cool people go for their information.)

Now that I understand what she's on about, I am charged up and eager to help. Right after my nap.

Another one who's not happy with what s/he gets in return for all those loads of money payed for the application. :P

I'm having difficulties, though, to grasp the concept BC = blog site. After we've been explained that the forums are really nothing and the whole load of BC users dwell on blogs, we are still made responsible for the imminent doom of BitComet, too.

I'm guessing that the number of bloggers who can read one single person's blog is infinitely higher than the +50.000 (and a few more joining every day) members of this forum who can actually share a solution or an answer to a problem.

(Yes, obviously, that's nothing whatever to do with any of us or this forum.

Unfortunately, all of the messages there read like this same screaming hysteria, so it's not very comprehensible.)

pointed that out already after talking with the unusaull suspect.?

i know what you,ve said am not rertarded or something of that nature.?

which i discussed at length with the unusaull suspect,and also just shows what support is out there.Hmm?

I have gathered that she thinks the spam is BitComet's fault; that she further thinks BitComet could do something to eliminate the spam, but refuses to take such action out of laziness or contrariness; and she further believes that Google is offering a solution which BitComet(the blog site) must join.

but to make myself clear on this,many of the people who come on forums look for bitcomet solutions to there problems.

Epecially when it concerns something connected with bitcomet like the blogging side of it.?

also like to point out is,A great majority come from the blogging world of bitcomet either people who are still blogging or have blogged using bitcomet now or in the past or in the future do look at forums for solutions.?

this is one major problem and to quote you on your next piece,

like i said its like banging one,s head against a brick wall when one is looking for something done with BITCOMET.which is proven in what you have said.

Now that I understand what she's on about, I am charged up and eager to help. Right after my nap.

now regarding the google issue it was put there as an example to show what they are doing to solve there issue,s over spamming.

maybe if there was some intelligence at bitcomet adminstration team which i know will be based in asia after also speaking with The Unuasll Suspect,before it gets a name thats ruined.then they could get of there backside,s and do something too.?just like to point out am not looking at you for answers but when one trys to get in touch with bitcomet it falls on death ears,and since people like The unuasll Suspect has worked on admin i contacted him before coming here but i know your powerless but maybe some one with language skills could contact them on our behalf and try resolve these disturbing issue,s.

and the reason i feel strong on this issue is like i,ve said to The unuasll Suspect some is now adult rated and is upsetting many on blog(BITCOMET)

but in reading some of your comments if there owt to go by then i can see why bitcomet has done nothing up to press.

(Google's answer is a tag which can be added to the spam, and which will protect Google's rankings from the effects of spam on other blogs by telling their 'bot not to count it. This won't do a thing to eliminate spam, just keep it from being counted by Google in their pagerank system. Pardon if I just don't care about poor Google's rankings. Google claims that this will eliminate spam because most spammers do it solely to better their Google pageranks. Umm, ...)

She is posting in this forum because she believes it has some connection to the blog site, and that complaining here, to us, will do something that complaining to the administrators of the blog site will not do.

(Oh, and that fora like this don't do any good at all and will die a slow death, to be replaced by blogs like hers where all the cool people go for their information.)

this is not be all and end all but its a start maybe BITCOMET COULD START,?

now i hope i,ve not been offensive with my reply.

have a lovely day and if your reading this try and read it a couple of times to correctly understand what am trying to say.

its only help we,re after.in what ever shape it come,s in.

chat sooooooooooo.

and sorry for any grammar mistake,s thats why i ask you to take on board reading it a couple of times.cheers.

byeeee 4 now..:)

VISITOR'S SYSTEM SPECS

Browser Mozilla Firefox 3.5.4

Operating System Windows XP

Screen Resolution 1024x768

VISITOR's LOCALITY

Connecting City Houston

State Texas

Country United States

Timezone America/Chicago

Longitude -95.4152

Latitude 29.7755

VISITOR'S INTERNET PRESENCE

IP Address 99.53.140.250

---------------------------

VISITOR'S SYSTEM SPECS

Browser Internet Explorer 6.0

Operating System Windows XP

Screen Resolution 1024x768

VISITOR's LOCALITY

Connecting City Pearland

State Texas

Country United States

Timezone America/Chicago

Longitude -95.2937

Latitude 29.5475

VISITOR'S INTERNET PRESENCE

IP Address 198.70.200.131

yep thats the sort of attitude we look forward too on bitcomet blogging.

live up to your name,..oh and if you wonder what i mean by that, its depends on what accent some one speaks in but it you say it quite right it sounds like clue less...hee hee

see what i mean all we need is help and well what can i say,pitiful.

cheers for the help..eh?

byeeeee 4 now..:)

Edited by christara (see edit history)

I'm having difficulties, though, to grasp the concept BC = blog site. After we've been explained that the forums are really nothing and the whole load of BC users dwell on blogs, we are still made responsible for the imminent doom of BitComet, too.

oh while am at it i,ll just clear this one up for ya,.

when you download the application bitcomet it comes to you as a downloader for all the sofware or things you find on the net.

since i downloaded (BITCOMET) i found out that when i click on my name in the APPLICATIO client software i had a blog site which was given to me by bitcomet when i downloaded there software,.

so lets make this clear did some one else give me this blog page NO it came along side the software.Hmmm starnge how things work.

what a little world.

if you want this forum to be just about helping people with the maintenance of the software regarding making it run smoothly and any little bugs please make it more clearly to rest of the bitcomet blogging community that we,re not welcome unless we have a problem with the actual software rather than something that is remotly connected to bitcomet.

so if you can clear up who,s responsible for bitcomet blog page and who,s appartently responsible for bitcomet software then i gladdly listen,but until you do make it clear,then bitcomet as a whole comes in all shapes.

and the reason i came here was to find intelligence to help with the problem of spamming not smart aXXe answer that mean nothing.

now before you jump on the bandwagon and come back with your little quips.

i,ve cleared up who,s responsible with THE UNUSAULL SUSPECT.

and was invited over here by him personnally to address my issue,s.

FROM MY BLOG PAGE.

The_UnUsual_Suspect Fri Nov 6, 09 06:49 AM

I really wish I could get them to do something. I complained and complained and got no where at all. I was finally able to get bitcomet to stop using tocomet for support. At cometforums.com I have the ability to bad a persons IP address if they post spam, and your welcome to come register there, and enjoy the friendly staff and members. We have a lounge section that your free to discuss pretty much anything, so hope to see you there.

As for my admin privileges on tocomet. As I tried to make clear, I can delete spam from the bitcomet forum, but it won't remove it from your blog, or any other part of the domain. So basically, its pointless.

Its really sad that bitcomet partnered with this company, because they wanted to expand into other parts of the world, but don't seem to care about finding people to properly moderate the forums. In my opinion, its a complete disaster, and even bitcomet had to give up on it. For example, it took a year to get me the ability to delete a spam reply to a topic, before that, my only solution was to delete an entire topic if someone posted a spam or flaming reply.

Trust me, if your upset over this, just imagine how we feel, when people keep expecting us volunteers to be able to fix things, when all we volunteered to do is support a free software product, to help the filesharing community.

I agree something must be done. If they don't find proper moderators, then they should just close down the entire domain, because it reflects poorly on bitcomet, having their name all over these sites.

Its really a shame because properly managed, these blogs/forums could become a major player in the social networking genre.

In any case, I'm sorry I can't delete spam for you... for what thats worth. If you need help with bitcomet, that I can do.

TuuS

ps. I also have some private tracker invites I'll offer to reliable trustworty members if your interested.

Okay. Let's make this as clear as possible.

You and others belonging to the "BitComet Blog community" are actually part of the ToComet site, whether you are aware of it or not.

If you look at the top of the ToComet site, you will see (under Admins.) The Unusual Suspect's name, as well as a few others - mine included. I too, have a Blog that I "inherited" when the Old BitComet forum was closed and we were all told to move over to the ToComet site, to offer support.

the community of blogging that is where many of the people come from too answer all the bitcomet questions and bugs.people who have tried and tested it for many years.

You are mistaken as far as proper solutions/answers to BitComet client problems, being sought in the bloggers' individual blogs. The great majority of the bloggers' remedies are incorrect, mere guesses and, sometimes, even dangerous (things like "just turn your firewall off, and that'll fix your problem"). Most bloggers have not done extensive testing nor have the technical expertise that the Support Staff has - they have never had it, and they never will (otherwise they would be the ones developing BitComet and not others).

You say that people in forums (such as this one) "too many have opinions and not enough help". Again, you are wrong. In a proper forum, the Tech. Support staff members are experts in various areas of computers, programming, program design, quality and behaviour control, etc. in their professional/private lives . People on the Blogs are not.

In a proper forum, all members' posts are read and analized by the Staff, almost on a daily basis. Anyone that is considered to be spamming is immediately dealt with and, the Forums Rules are are strictly enforced. The Staff have the authority to change the posting priviledges of a member who is found to be violating the Forum Rules. At ToComet, there is a group of Admins that run the Support section (The UnUsual Suspect, gavin, myself, etc.) and a different group that run the Blog section. Are they aware of this spam invasion? Yes they are. Have the Support Admins reported the information to the Blog Admins? Yes, they have. Quite a number of times.

thanks for reading and no point in coming back to me am off thats one reason like i,ve explained i don,t like FORUMS.its just opinions and no help.

Again, you are severely mistaken. Forums follow rules - Blogs don't. Forums use objective facts and logic (otherwise they would be of no help to anyone looking for true solutions to their problems) - Blogs are completely subjective and emotionally opinionated. Forums are looked upon as "virtual enciclopaedias" of knowledge, on a specific topic - Blogs simply speculate/guess. Forums members don't acquire 'rewards/points' for voting in favor of a certain post, or for making many, many posts - they do in Blogs.

Have a nice day. :)

I recall the story of this woman who learned, to her dismay, that the Pope (who is the Vicar of Christ on Earth) had decreed that the use of contraceptive medication was a sin, something that she strongly disagreed with. She proceeded to visit a nearby Episcopalian church in the little village of Chicago one evening, and began to loudly hector and berate the altar boys who were preparing the chapel for a service next morning, the Ladies of the Altar Society who were meeting to plan the next church Social, and the members of the choir who had come there to practice, about what the Pope (the Vicar of Christ on Earth) had decided.

After a few attempts (of ever-decreasing politeness by all including the monsignor) at reason*, the police were called and she was led off to a judge who admonished her never to visit that church again on pain of incarceration.

Now, in her mind, that proved to her that the courts, the cops, the choir and the ladies of the Altar Society were all in an evil associazione a delinquere with the Pope (the Vicar of Christ on Earth), to oppress all women everywhere.

That magistrate, the police officers, the members of the choir and the ladies of the Altar Society generally just thought she was a nutcase who needed a keeper.

Some of them quietly prayed that God would open her eyes, and that she would come to understand that the Pope (the Vicar of Christ on Earth) does not consult on questions of church policy with the altar boys, the choir, or even the Ladies of the Altar Society of small neighborhood Episcopalian churches in Chicago, all of whom are volunteers and not actually employed by the church or the Church in any capacity. That none of her complaints or demands to any of those people, no matter how loud, frenzied, incoherent, heart-felt or vituperative, were ever heard by the Pope (tVoCoE), who to this very day still does not live in that village and still does not consult those Episcopalian parishioners about his decrees. Alas.

*And one of the altar boys told her that it was actually the Trilateral Commission that ran that conspiracy. He was asked to resign, and became an apostate. A wealthy one, though. Eventually bought the church property, built a condo tower on it, made a fortune.

Well, I guess that I'll have to be a LOT more explicit while answering you, so let me set you straight.

when you download the application bitcomet it comes to you as a downloader for all the sofware or things you find on the net.

Only with newer versions. (It's obvious you haven't experienced any of the older versions.)

since i downloaded (BITCOMET) i found out that when i click on my name in the APPLICATIO client software i had a blog site which was given to me by bitcomet when i downloaded there software,.

so lets make this clear did some one else give me this blog page NO it came along side the software.Hmmm starnge how things work.

Strange indeed. I had the BitComet program long before the Blog page... insteresting, huh?

if you want this forum to be just about helping people with the maintenance of the software regarding making it run smoothly and any little bugs please make it more clearly to rest of the bitcomet blogging community that we,re not welcome unless we have a problem with the actual software rather than something that is remotly connected to bitcomet.

And if you had bothered to look and actually read the very basic Forum Rules (yes, the ones that are very similar to the ones that you cited on juggalomc's Blog, just before you, yourself, inundated it with your own type of spamming), you would have known which forum to post in. Had you bothered to read all of the forums' subtitles/definitions, you would have also found out that they are deeply structured (unlike your idolatrised Blog) and, being as patient with your never-ending retorts as one can be, I have not moved this thread to its proper fora... solely for the purpose of giving you the chance to find it, without having to hunt for it.

You think that bloggers are not welcome? If they have a need for Support (you might want to read up on the meaning of that, in context), of course they're welcome. If they just come here to complain about something that has nothing to do with a Support Forum for a bittorrent client, then the only appropriate suggestion is that they either join another "let's-remove/stop-the-spam-from-our-blogs" group or band together with other blog readers and create one of their own.

so if you can clear up who,s responsible for bitcomet blog page and who,s appartently responsible for bitcomet software then i gladdly listen

Whether you listen or not, that is your perrogative. I've already answered this issue in the previous post.

but until you do make it clear,then bitcomet as a whole comes in all shapes.

So do some people who think that the world owes them something, as they walk about (erroneously) feeling extremely omnipotent.

the reason i came here was to find intelligence to help with the problem of spamming not smart aXXe answer that mean nothing.

My, my, aren't you the arrogant one? And did you, in your infinite wisdom, not find any answers at all?

now before you jump on the bandwagon and come back with your little quips.

i,ve cleared up who,s responsible with THE UNUSAULL SUSPECT.

and was invited over here by him personnally to address my issue,s.

Oh, believe me, I have no fervent desire to keep reading your incessant "don't bother answering, because I'm not coming back" comments, over and over and over.

Well, Suspect may have invited you here, but you didn't really read his invitation, did you?

Even Suspect told you where to post...

We have a lounge section that your free to discuss pretty much anything, so hope to see you there.

... but, of course, you were so intent on flaunting your haughtyness that you missed that, right?

see what i mean arsehole answers and still no hope.

like i,ve said and better said,am not looking at you moderators for answers.am looking for someone who is capable of getting in touch with the people who can do something about it.

see what i mean,help is nothing if not given.

coming back and saying oh i,ve done this and that,bitcomet is turning into a bag of shite.

and that all come,s down to answers given like what you,ve said,

i have a problem it concerns spam some of that spam is adult rated and its ruining bitcomet blog.now do you understand.

am here to find people to help with that,

we keep going over the smart f****** answers i,ve already answered.

yes i know you can,t f*** all about it,your just a bunch of geeks who answer silly questions over the application.right thats clear.done and dustered.got the picture.no need to keep addressing.

now do me a f****** favour go back and read the first post i made,not once did i say hey moderators get this sorted.i,ve told you every time i,ve posted i cleared that up with the unusuall suspect.why am i going over it again.

i,ve also told you i hate f****** forums simply because of the arsehole crap am going thru now.

spam is f****** it up and only person from time past was the unusuall suspect and thats why i ended up here.god i wish i never f****** came.

look just do a s*** old favour delete the f****** whole thread then i,ll piss off back to a world that i don,t have to talk with pricks like you.

and hey maybe i,ll do my little bit of spamming and f*** the whole thing up totally..

what a bunch of pricks.

ask a simple question look for simple help and get nothing but digs from a bunch of moderators who are only bothered by hey you,ve posted something we don,t give a sht about.

weell your not the only one,s who no longer don,t give a s***.

stick bitcomet right up your jacksie.oh yer thats slang for your backside.

and hey guess what all the answers people give on here have more than likely been answered already on the blog side.

its not be all and end all is a forum its just a place for jerks like yourself to push people down.rather look at helping.

f*** ya all.

should of just posted that in the beginging f*** ya all.

more than likely would of got a better response.

now when you,ve finished with that pleas get in touch with the unusaull suspect and ban me please from coming back here and please delete any account i have here.

and please delete any posts i may off made.

thanks for absolutly no help but hassle only.

good byeeeeeeee

We have a lounge section that your free to discuss pretty much anything, so hope to see you there.

... but, of course, you were so intent on flaunting your haughtyness that you missed that, right?

0oh yes dickhead already f****** told ya i don,t use forums...

thats why i don,t bother to much farting around....... just like a post in here which also states many don,t even bothering reading just like some of the arsehole admin here.

other wise i wouldn,t have to explain myself over and over again,...

now shut the f*** up and go play on some thing else and tell THE UNUSUALL SUSPECT like i,ve mailed him to carry out my wishes.and delete the fact i was ever here.

what a f***** up joke bitcomet is.

and its sad a sorrowful people like you thats keeping it the gutter.

oh yer now to qoute one of your other dicks on here

It's somebody else's turn. My head hurts.

Christara, go away. You are not welcome here.

Your attitude, your language and your disregard of the simple rules of this forum make us disinclined to help you at all. We have been extremely tolerant of your behaviour, as we try to be with all new members, but your conduct is beyond tolerable.

This topic is closed.

I told you on your blog that this forum has nothing to do with the blog site. I invited you here if you needed help with bitcomet, not to come complain to our volunteers who donate their time to help our members.

As Kluelos says, your no longer welcome here, and just as spammers get banned, so shall you.

ps. When you installed bitcomet, you agreed to the blog site which was an option to register with bitcomet passport. You didn't have to do that to use bitcomet, never did, and the blog is part of that package. We have nothing to do with it at all, we only support the software.