To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Fileshared

patelameta

*** Topic moved ***

Hi you all!

How to find Design Methods (full text) torrent link by John Chris Jones?

I can find just part 1 of this book, but not part 2.

Your answers are welcomed.

Thank you!

Edited by greywizard
Posted in wrong section (see edit history)

Your guess is as good as ours.

BitComet doesn't host any files.

Besides, the Forum Rules to which you agreed when joining the forum, say:

"DO NOT ask for RESEEDS, SEEDS, TORRENT/FILE PASSWORDS, ANY direct download links, or make any TORRENT REQUESTS, as we do not host any downloadable file.

* We cannot and will not give links to direct downloads, due to the extremely complex issues related to Internet Piracy.

* Discussions relating to the practice of software piracy (including where to get warez), computer hacking, cracking, phreaking and anything generally illegal or immoral are forbidden.

* Direct links to warez sites, cracks, hacks (i.e. illegal hosting of applications or games) within the posts of the BitComet Forum are not allowed, nor is uploading of such files on the Forum. We emphasize that we DO NOT APPROVE of this. Should you spot any of these on this Forum feel free to report that to any member of the moderating team.

* Members are reminded that, if they do post direct download links, their post(s) will be deleted ASAP, without prior notice. However a PM will be sent to the user, reminding him/her of this rule and/or the warning status will be raised. Repeatedly, failing to comply to this rule will eventually end up with a BAN promptly issued to the member. Additionally, members are reminded that in posting direct links to file downloads which are in violation of copyright laws, they may be subject to International Piracy Laws, which will not be imposed upon Bitcomet or its staff, but only on the author of the post himself/herself."

So, why bother to ask?

• 6 months later...

I NEED HELP I HAVE AN IBM (LENOVO) T61 VISTA BUSINESS I NEED KEYS THAT WILL ACTIVATE MY OPERATING SYSTEM ASAP I'M DONE TO 5 DAYS IS THERE A LINK WITH GOOD KEYS AND CODES PLEASE EMAIL ME ASAP IcantBeBothered2ReadTheRules@YAHOO.COM THANKS IN ADVANCE

I HAVE TRIED ALL THE LINKS ON BITCOMET

Ebriscoe, you're a wonder.

First, please look at your keyboard, find the key marked "CapsLock", and press it once. This will take your keyboard out of the all-caps mode you typed in, messages in all-caps are generally considered very rude, like shouting.

Next, posting your clear email address in a public forum like this one is an invitation to email spammers to harvest that address and add you to their list, promoting wide varieties of products and services. It may be that you enjoy receiving random solicitations for enlargement of various body parts via dubious methods, and assistance with intimate personal functions via assorted pharmaceuticals, but if not, you should probably refrain from divulging your email address in public fora.

Next, posting the same message in more than one forum is both unnecessary, and equally rude.

And finally, do please read the prior messages in this thread, paying particular attention to the material that GreyWizard quotes. It is a recitation of a portion of what you agreed to when you signed on to this forum.

It is particularly applicable to you because you asked for assistance with a validation key for an operating system -- in short, for assistance with software piracy. Now those rules I was telling you about, the ones that Wiz quoted? They say that you agree not to do things like discussing software piracy or asking for assistance with it. Posting the same message in mutilple fora is likewise a violation of those rules.

I do hope this helps you to get along a little better, and to understand the obligations you undertook and the things you agreed to refrain from.

EBRISCOE_2000, You have received a warning for not only violating our rules, but doing so in a topic where we quoted the very same rules to another member.

Do something like this again and you will be gone.

Rules are there for a reason, READ THEM!!!