To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Are People here friendly?

camiledcq2

Are people here in this forum friendly?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think people here are friendly? (Considering you to begin with)

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know.
    • I think I'll never know
    • Only me!

Hi,

I'm Camile from Brazil... nothing to hide, kinda cool.gif - Can't change my username now, can I?

Been on the sharing world for too long and I decided to settle only with Bitcomet.

I'll stick around for awhile to share files with you all... and grab new information here and there in this forum.

Make a few friends... Who knows!

See ya! wink.gif

Actually, no, we're not friendly at all. :angry:

I'm Shrek's elder brother and as you will see, there is a whole bunch of other fierce creatures in the moderating team.

That is, in case you missed the big sign saying "Keep out!" at the entrance on this place. :D

(In loose translation ... "Lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate"...)

Hi camiledcq2, welcome to the forum! :D

Oh no, Pretending to be friendly is still too hard for me! I can't do this and I'm leaving here now!

LOL

P.S. If you want to know if the people here are friendly, reading posts will be helpful.

anybody who may be crunchy and good with salsa.

Hey! Are you talkin' about dancing or "chip-dip"?? If it's the latter, the last time that Wiz and I shared some, my paws got all sticky and Wiz's beard... well, I think it best that I not describe how that looked afterwards... ;)

As you can see we all have a good sense of humor, and are very welcoming :)

We are glad to see you here Camile, and to answer your question, I can change your username in the forum, but if you logged in with CometID, then you could have some issues, like being necessary to log in separately for the forum.

If your asking if it's possible to change your cometID name? No, but you can simply register a new one, but you will lose any rank you have earned. This really isn't a huge deal though, it won't have an effect on most of your downloading and you can increase your rank simply by staying logged in and sharing what you are downloading.

TuuS

CAMILLE FICA PARA VOCE UMA DICA DE TORRENT QUE EU ACHEI OK?

TEM BASTANTE COISA LÁ + DE 250 ARQUIVOS

(URL deleted - Mod.)

ABRAÇOS!!!

É BOM FALAR EM NOSSA LINGUA NATAL!!!

As a courtesy to our other members/users:

(Loose translation)

Camille, this is an indication of what I have found and that you can accept OK? It has quite a lot of things - more than 250 files.

Hugs!

It's good to speak in our native language!

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

• 1 month later...