To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Can't Login suddenly.

There some problem connecting today? Have not been able to connect for the last 5 hours

The comet ID servers are down. We are also now "between" forum reps, the former left for a new job and the new one hasn't started yet, but I've alerted development via email so it should be fixed soon.

Without comet ID you can still download via bittorrent the same as any other client, you can also still use LTseed but will be limited to 40 connections. You will also not be able to submit your upload data which is used to advance you in rank, but rest assured it will be fixed and you can still download at least as fast as any other client.

Please also understand this is a volunteer project and the developers as well as our volunteer forum staff all have our day jobs so sometimes things won't get fixed as fast as we may like, but it's unavoidable and I'm sure you can understand.

Thanks for your patience.

• Like 2

The comet ID servers are down. We are also now "between" forum reps, the former left for a new job and the new one hasn't started yet, but I've alerted development via email so it should be fixed soon.

Without comet ID you can still download via bittorrent the same as any other client, you can also still use LTseed but will be limited to 40 connections. You will also not be able to submit your upload data which is used to advance you in rank, but rest assured it will be fixed and you can still download at least as fast as any other client.

Please also understand this is a volunteer project and the developers as well as our volunteer forum staff all have our day jobs so sometimes things won't get fixed as fast as we may like, but it's unavoidable and I'm sure you can understand.

Thanks for your patience.

Oh i see thanks for the reply will wait patiently. ^_^