To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

BEST FREE VPN

samy1701

You don't need a vpn in order to bypass being blocked from accessing torrent sites. If all you want to do is be able to access the sites you can do so with TOR, but if you want to download through a VPN then none of the free ones will give you good results when using torrents, you'll need a dedicated sever in order to get good results.

Also, since this topic could easily be abused by spammers, lets limit it to the names of providers and NO LINKS. If a member wants to find the povider they can do so using google or any search engine. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but we must keep a lid on what links we allow on the forum.

If it's just for the .torrent file (and not the actual download), use Firefox browser with the anonymox plug-in. That uses proxies but it does have a download limit on the free version. However if it's just for the actual ./torrent files that's never a problem.

• 1 month later...

I can't suggest using free VPN service; I am already using a reliable OpenVPN and I managed to get through the most restricted censorship, it is both cheap and reliable, nowadays they are offering a big discount on long term subscriptions

• 9 months later...

I also never suggest you using free VPN. Because free VPN only access you to restriction sites but never keep you anonymous and also compromise your internet speed. That's why I will prefer you to use paid VPN. I will suggest you use xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by Rhubarb
Although we do support the use of a VPN, we do not endorse any particular VPN, (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 1/23/2018 at 11:44 AM, Neil_Hines said:

I also never suggest you using free VPN. Because free VPN only access you to restriction sites but never keep you anonymous and also compromise your internet speed. That's why I will prefer you to use paid VPN. I will suggest you use

I agree with you @Neil_Hines buddy I'm also using xxxxx which is the best Paid <link removed>. Again, do NOT post links to other apps.

Edited by Rhubarb (see edit history)

• 3 months later...