To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

BitComet 0.70 sucks my whole CPU !?!?!

peniscilin

VERY GOOD SUPPORT HERE!!! JUST A STUPID ANSWER instead of CHECKING THE FILE I POSTED!!! I'm asking myself why I've posted my prob here???

I asked why you attached the .zip archive because of its nature. A simple note "error log attached would have explained why you did so.

There is no need to be insulting.

I'm sure you are aware that alot of nasty programs/viruses can be stored inside .zip archives.

I'm sure our developers will review your error log in due time, I suggest you be patient, since its you that is asking for our help.

Suspect

I asked why you attached the .zip archive because of its nature. A simple note "error log attached would have explained why you did so.

There is no need to be insulting.

I'm sure you are aware that alot of nasty programs/viruses can be stored inside .zip archives.

I'm sure our developers will review your error log in due time, I suggest you be patient, since its you that is asking for our help.

Suspect

Well OK... THANX for your answer. I 'll wait. Hope you 'll find a solution to this prob.

Sorry about the confusion, I've now stated it explicitly that users should submit their "actual File" bug reports to our designated e-mail.

Our developer(s) are usually more concerned with bug concerns, since the crash report.exe automatically sends us important information regarding instability of the client.