To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

IRC Channel for BitComet Discussion

Soraiya

IRC is always going to be better than any shoutbox. For a start it is there all the time and you can go back through as many lines as you want. It also doesn't constantly have to refresh the page. It is simple to chat for anyone. They can either use their own client such as mIRC or through a java link from site.

Soraiya, as you probably remember I have discussed this when we were at Seedler.

The server we use at TorrentMatrix is irc.p2p-network.net. We have used this and area51 for 2 years now and other than the occasional netsplit we haven't had any trouble with it at all.

The staff are always available (well almost) and idle in all channels so that they are reachable. There are also their own channels if you need to contact them directly

• 2 months later...

everybody please join #bitcomet in dalnet server for help n discussion...

i have been set this channel....

well i cant find it besides i am waiting the support team to reg a channel so it to be official

So bitcomet support team when we to expect a bitcomet irc channel

it can be opened for seconds and at least 1 support member at a time to be online there to help and disscuss and thats it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
well i cant find it besides i am waiting the support team to reg a channel so it to be official

So bitcomet support team when we to expect a bitcomet irc channel

it can be opened for seconds and at least 1 support member at a time to be online there to help and disscuss and thats it.

u cant find it?y cant...

type below:

/server DAlnet random server

and then type below:

/join #bitcomet

• 2 months later...

well, the link in the first post contains no info on connecting to this IRC channel and i dont see any info here in this thread either... =\ how am i meant to enter this IRC that does not seemingly exist?

edit 1: xD the last post in this thread contains the info needed... maybe make note of it in the starting post?

edit 2: surprisingly, no one else is there xD

• 3 months later...