To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

How to download video from youtube, ifilm, etc.

admin

hello all..im new here..

juz found out tis web..sorry kinda out here..

thanks a million! there're songs tat i cant find anywhere..i search the whole sites but cant download anything before.

but now i can download things i like from youtube..Wow..awesome!

hello , every one

i just downloaded version 0.85 from bitcomet

and when i right click on Youtube page it appears

download specific using bitcomet

which opens anther list i choose download videos but thing been download

have anyone have the same problem or just me

has anyone used version 0.85 >>

thanks alot bitcomet

Salam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i'm also getting the same thing as some of the previous posters, in that when i click to download videos, it says there are no videos on the page. i also get this message on the many download sites available. any idea what's going on? i'm using v.84 and ie, and am trying to get a video off ifilm.

Can anyone know about why after I install bitcomet 0.86. I try to right click download

video (download with bitcomet) from the web page, the pop up shows only watch.html or watch file. File sizes is less than 20kb. It is not a video but nothing. Why is this so? The download is I follow the steps mention in this forum. But why am I not able to download?

hi there

if any one is having difficulty downloading videos on youtube read on

i could not down load any at all until i decided to change my browser to see if it worked that way.

i DOWNLOADed monsilla firefox went to youtube and tried to watch a video i found i was prompted to down load flashplayer although i had it on my machine already. so i done as i was told anyway, but i found bitcomet would not work. so came out of firefox and went back to IE, and back on to youtube. to try to get a video again. this time it worked dont ask me why . i noticed on my program list that i now have both flashplayer and a flash player plug in. by the way i use ie6 and xp pro. happy downloading

youtube download help

Can anyone know about why after I install bitcomet 0.86. I try to right click download

video (download with bitcomet) from the web page, the pop up shows only watch.html or watch file. File sizes is less than 20kb. It is not a video but nothing. Why is this so? The download is I follow the steps mention in this forum. But why am I not able to download?

I also have the same prob... Maybe someone can help to address this issue? Btw, when i right click on the page all i get is download all with bitcomet or download specific with bitcomet. However when i tried to click on download specific nothing comes out.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok I have done every step and I cannot open the file itself, I downloaded the player and I have bitcomet open when I run this file, also is there any way to change the file I download from youtube so I can use it in programs such as movie maker and adobe?

i have added this before but for the newest members try this

with bitcomet you can get videos of off YOUTUBE but you need to do the following

instal the latest

flashplayer

for windows explorer

now download

monzilla firefox (this can be removed later if you want to)

go to YOUTUBE using firefox and click to watch a video

you should be instructed to download

flashplayer

do so even though you all ready have it via windows explorer

now you can download videos from youtube but it will only work in windows explorer not firefox

play a video that you want. while it is running right click on an area of white (not on video or text) then

go to

'download specific using bitcomet'

then select download video and you sould get the bitcomet download button appear.

update both flash players from time to time

you can watch the flv file via bitcomets built in veiwer but if you want to convert to dvd try using

dvd flick

Helo everyone,

I just wanna know if their is something wrong, What im trying to say is I can already download the file in youtube this fast few this and then when I try again this day I can't download it says in Files size : "Resume unsupperted" and when I stat to dwnload this is what output " x16wj_lana-superman.html". I hope someone can help me out ??... Because when i try to download to www.dailymotion.com it is ok.

hi .. i just heard abot .79 bitcomet version .. and i dled .81 .. i can dl clips from video.google realli fine .. but i cant dl from youtube .. can sumone help meh?

when i right clik on utube .. i see DOWNLOAD ALL VIDEOS .. but whne i clik on it .. the box appears .. but no link are available for dl ... when i clik on DOWNLOAD ALL FILES .. links appear .. but they dont have the libnk of the video

You said

"A. Install BitComet on your PC. You can download a BitComet here:http://www.bitcomet.com

B. Open a page including at least one video.

C. Right-click on the page and select "Download videos using BitComet"

D. Select the video you want to download and click "OK"

E. Modify the download information if you like and click "OK" to start your the video download

These are all you need to do to download videos from these sites. If you have any questions related to video download, Post it here. We are glad to help you with your problem."

But when I do that, no video links are there. >< Please help

I have the same problems where cant download video, before this i can dowload, but right after upgrade to bitcomet 0.88 or 0.89(not sure) problems appear.

winXP sp2, IE7. dont have any problems before upgrade to newest version.

hi

me too even i cant download today.

i HAVE NOT upgraded either. i'm still using 89 as i was the other day when i posted my flash player tip

i,ve tried re installing flash as i normally do when i have no luck but its not sorted my problem.

any ideas or anyone else stuck?

i will try again tomorrow and see what happens then.

Hi, I am having the same problem. Can anyone out there solve this problem please??

well i dont know why but i still cant get youtube downloads . up untill the otherday i have had no problem.

i have uninstalled bitcomet 89 . cleaned my drive using crapcleaner . reinstalled bit comet 79. then flashplayer for both windows and fire fox. done the same for every following version and each time failed to download.

my only conclution is that the 89 version dosomething that i cant reverse or

YOUTUBE has blocked us from downloading

has anyone been able to download since june 3rd or there abouts and can you still download? :(

• 3 weeks later...

hi

it was about 20ish days ago that youtube reorganised thier site since then i have not been able to download using bitcomet at all. at first i thought that it was v89 which was to blame. i coinsidently needed to upgrade my hard drive and reverted to v88 which had previously worked. BUT IT SEEMS YOUTUBE HAS DONE SOMETHING WHICH PREVENTS US FROM USING BITCOMET. (tried privious versions first)

IN OTHER WORDS BITCOMET IS NOT AT FAULT.

but all is not lost there are plenty of web pages out there which will alow you to download by pasteing the url into it but if you like me prefer a tool try this

Desktop YouTube 1.0 ( http://www.abhisoft.net/ ) its a freeware tool

you can also add a discription and save where you want to even rename the file

very easy to use

• 1 month later...
hi

it was about 20ish days ago that youtube reorganised thier site since then i have not been able to download using bitcomet at all. at first i thought that it was v89 which was to blame. i coinsidently needed to upgrade my hard drive and reverted to v88 which had previously worked. BUT IT SEEMS YOUTUBE HAS DONE SOMETHING WHICH PREVENTS US FROM USING BITCOMET. (tried privious versions first)

IN OTHER WORDS BITCOMET IS NOT AT FAULT.

but all is not lost there are plenty of web pages out there which will alow you to download by pasteing the url into it but if you like me prefer a tool try this

Desktop YouTube 1.0 ( http://www.abhisoft.net/ ) its a freeware tool

you can also add a discription and save where you want to even rename the file

very easy to use