To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

How to download video from youtube, ifilm, etc.

admin

i have a .82 version of bitcomet..is that ok..? or would i have to use the .79?

and ,,when i try downloading the video from youtube, there's a pop up that says "Select Link To Download"..

and theres nothing in the link box..and i cant do anyhthing with it..

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you very much, I downloaded, I installed, but IT DOESN'T WORK!!! :(

Any sugestions? :( :(

...and please, don't open a million of topics in this subject! I will look for answers here

You might have to download .Net Framework v2.0.50727, just type it on google & you can download it for free. I had the same issues but when I got this, Desktop YouTube 1.0 worked fine.

I have a different query though, how come some files I download from YouTube using this application have horrid audio or a blue fuzzy screen? I don't think it's the upload as when they're played on YouTube, everything's fine but as soon as I download the flv video, video/audio problems crop up. Is there any way to remedy this?

BTW, you can play flv files on VLC.

Pls respond here so that I don't have to check other threads.

Thank you. :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

:angry: hi there im going nuts here but im not getting any of the stuff u guys say now i read that we should check what vesion of I.E we should have and that what version of bit comet we have now i have v7 i think it is of I.E cos i can select tabs also my bit comet is is version 0.91 now i go to youtube and when i right click i dont get an option called download videos via bit comet but after just now reading more of the problems u guys get and that maybe you tube blocked bit comet ill give that prog called desktop you tube a go and see how i go but yuh why would you tube block bit comet :blink:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Really I didn't success with any download so I do need your help:

When I press the left click for the mouse and I press Download with Bitcomet it will appear the attached picture to make easy to explain it gave always the file with htm extension not with any video extension. So what I download always Html file,

Please I need you help .

post-46486-1198069369.jpg

hi guys i think instead of bothering with bitcomet it would be very easy if you just install greasemonkey scripts in firefox...then you will notice a small download button next to every video on a site..you can then download any video with a single click and that too without leaving the page

Really I didn't success with any download so I do need your help:

When I press the left click for the mouse and I press Download with Bitcomet it will appear the attached picture to make easy to explain it gave always the file with htm extension not with any video extension. So what I download always Html file,

Please I need you help .

You have to use BitComet Resource Browser in order to download .flv files from YouTube for instance. (Or in IE: Rightclick, and choose: "Download Specific using BitComet --> Download Videos")

When you load the youtube page, click on the "Movieclip Icon" at the top of the browser.

Then you'll get to a BitComet page, where you can choose what to download.

Press: "Download" next to the file you wish to download. BitComet will then load up, and you'll start downloading the file.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi sassydorrie, select the tasks you want to delete, right-click on them and choose "delete" in the menu. Then you can choose to delete the task only or both task and the downloaded file.

• 3 weeks later...

BitComet is easy way to download video from youtube, ifilm.I have also use this without error.

Friend of mine was trying to show me a video that my friend made, so he uploaded it through YouTube. He gave me the link to view his video on YouTube. The video doesn't play on IE7, but does play on IE6. I tried to enable all ActiveX.is there ant way tutoth work on IE7

• 1 month later...

Can anyone know about why after I install bitcomet 0.86. I try to right click download

video (download with bitcomet) from the web page, the pop up shows only watch.html or watch file. File sizes is less than 20kb. It is not a video but nothing. Why is this so? The download is I follow the steps mention in this forum. But why am I not able to download?

This sounds like the link you're trying to download from is not a video file. You might want to make sure it really is, and that it isn't an indirect link to another page.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...