To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Bit Comet FLV Player

Bit Comets new FLV Player can be downloaded here.

Bit Comet FLV Player <--- click

BitComet FLV Player is a standalone application to play Flash Video files (.flv file). it supports zoom 1x/2x/FullScreen, playback progress control, volume control. It also supports play .swf files(flash file). It will later support loading FLV files from webserver.

• 8 months later...
Bit Comets new FLV Player can be downloaded here.

Bit Comet FLV Player <--- click

BitComet FLV Player is a standalone application to play Flash Video files (.flv file). it supports zoom 1x/2x/FullScreen, playback progress control, volume control. It also supports play .swf files(flash file). It will later support loading FLV files from webserver.

Thanks for the recommendation but it doesn't work for me. I attempted to use this to solve certain issues I have w/ flv videos I downloaded from YouTube (like horrendous audio & a blue fuzzy screen) but this one won't play the flv videos at all. It just continues to load (ex. Loading.....), why is that? Any help please! :blink:

BTW, I previously & I guess currently use VLC to play these flv files.

• 2 years later...

Hi there,

Bit Comet FLV Player is a standalone application to play Flash Video files (.flv file). it supports zoom 1x/2x/FullScreen, playback progress control, volume control.It also supports play .swf files(flash file). It will later support loading FLV files from webserver.

And the reason for which you copied the info provided by The_Usual_Suspect in the first post and re-posted it is... why?

This topic is more than 2 years old and it was pinned due to its "announcement"-like nature.

Unless you have something new to add or a related question to ask, this is rather necroposting.

Unlike on blogs, posting on this forum with no reason or without having anything to say, won't bring you any points, stars, bells, blings or whatever.

But I warmly recommend you that you don't make a habit out of it... or it might bring you a ban. B)

You are most welcome to stay and contribute on this forum but you need to read the Forum Rules first.

And try not to break too many of them at once. ;)

Posts like this, which actually contribute nothing new, to a very old thread, are usually made with the sole intent to get the signature in front of people. It's advertising, forum spam, just what some think is a little bit subtler form of it. I generally delete these wholesale and mark the poster as a spammer, rather than trying to correct or edit.

The ONLY thing he even halfway tried to do was get his advert published. Forum rules? Contributions? Nah. Just spam.