To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Level,Score...sin información...

Hola a todos, posiblemente sea un chorrada, pero me he que dado sin informacion en los parámetros de Level y title del BitComet 1.25 stable. Pensé que seria cosa del la conexión al singin del Comet y que al iniciarlo de nuevo se arreglaria...pero llevo 5 dias igual. Por lo demás el programa funciona estupendamente :lol:

He comprobado mi información en la Welcome to CometID y si se refleja; quizás cuando supere un nuevo nivel de experiencia se actualizará :P

Un saludo para todos

Ike

Hello everyone

This may be something absurd but, I've 'lost' the information under "Level" and "Title" of BitComet v.1.25 stable. I thought that it might be something to do with the connection when signing in to Comet and that if I restarted it it would correct [itself]... but I've been like this for 5 days, now. Everything else about the program works just fine. :lol:

I've checked my information on the Welcome to CometID and it does appear - perhaps, when I achieve a new level of experince, it'll update. :P

Regards to all.

Ike.

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

Hola Ike:

Es posible que tu problema se solucione simplemente volviéndote a loguéar en tu BitComet.

Para ello cuando conectes tu gestor de descargas, en el sitio donde debería aparecer tu User Name (Nombre de usuario), pincha (Doble click) en la ventanita que te aparece y debería emerger la ventana de loguéo.

Si esto es así, loguéate, y no olvides (si es tu caso) activar la casilla que ejecutara tu Login automático cada vez que inicies tu BitComet.

Espero que te haya podido ayudar.

Feliz año 2011

Hello, Ike:

It's possible that your problem may be solved by simply logging in again, in your BitComet.

To do so, when you start your client, double-click in the small window that appears (where your User Name should appear), and you should see the login window.

If so, log in, and don't forget (if such is the case) to activate the box that will automatically log you in, each time that you start your BitComet.

I hope that I was able to help you.

Happy 2011.

post-56534-12939463643012.jpg

Hola cansogain :) se agradece la respuesta, pero ya lo he probado. Tengo activado el logeo automático, y he salido y logeado como unas 15 veces por si acaso...desde donde indicas y en la parte del COMET ID. Incluso se puede apreciar en las imagenes diferencias en los parámetros de Score y Ranking y son imagenes tomadas ahora mismo, como diria nuestra amiga cassie... now :)

No entiendo nada :blink:

Aqui te dejo las imagenes:

Hello, cansogain. :)

I appreciate the reply but, I've already tried it. I have automatic login activated, and I've exited and logged in about 15 times, just in case...from where you suggested and in the Comet ID [section]. In the pics, one can even appreciate the differences in the parameters of Score and Ranking, and they're shots taken right now... as our friend, cassie, would say... "now". :)

I don't understand anything :blink:

I'll leave you the screenshots:

la del logeo del programa

1 Program Login

logeoenprograma.png

La información que sale en cometid.com

2 The information that appears in cometid.com

logeobitcomet.png

Un saludo

Ike

Regards.

Ike

mmmmmm.. curioso !!

Veo que los rankings, levels y otras informaciones te las respeta, sin embargo no te reconoce...

...pregunta estúpida... : Tienes IP estática o dinámica?

Doy por hecho que el puerto te sale en verde no?.. sé que es un tontería, pero podría estar relacionado.. y la verdad en estos momentos del día de fiestas, (( y cubatas)) la cabeza no da para mucho..jejejeje..

Lo mirare a conciencia...Prometido

Hmmmmm... Interesting!!

I see that it respects the rankings, levels and other information, however, it doesn't recognize you...

... Stupid question: Have you a static IP or is it dynamic?

I am assuming that you port appears as green, yes?.. I know that it's a silly question, but it could be related... and the truth is, at this time of night, [in the middle of the festivities] (and rhum & cokes), the mind isn't at its best... hehehe.

I'll look into it carefully... I promise.

Hola :) , contestando a tus preguntas: luz verde e Ip estática. Lo último que he intentado ha sido un instalación desde "cero" del programa...eso si realizando un backup de las tareas y opciones.

Me tomaré un birra a tu salud :lol:

saludos.

Hello :) , In response to your questions: green light and static IP. The last thing that I tried was a program installation from scratch/zero... I did, however, make a back-up of the tasks and options.

I'll drink a beer to your health. :lol:

Regards

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hola, juanmm.

¡ Amigo, más escueto imposible !

Ahora, yo te pregunto... ¿y que has probado a hacer? ¿Con cuál versión? ¿En qué Sistema Operativo?, etc., etc. ...

Información juanmm, necesitamos mucha más información (y detalles)... :)

Hello, juanmm.

My friend, anything shorter would be impossible!

Now, I ask you... and what have you tried? With which version? In what Operating System?, etc., etc. ...

Information, juanmm, we need much more information (and details)... :)

• 1 year later...

a mi me pasa lo mismo pero es mas grave no me aparece nada solo letras y nada mas , estoy con sesión iniciada los puntos en verde todo ok, si alguien me puede ayudar estaria muy agradecido les dejo mi información

sistema operativo: windows xp

bitcomet versión:1.33

muchas gracias

The same thing happens to me but it's more serious - I only see letters and nothing else. My session is open, all lights are green and everything is OK.

If someone could help, me I'd be very grateful. The following is my information:

BitComet: 1.33

Thank you very much.

I'm not certain I understand this problem fully, but this could be your cause...

http://wiki.bitcomet...he_cometid_pane

Unfortunately this site isn't available in Spanish, and you may or may not find it comprehensible if a web translation is used.

No estoy seguro de que entienda este problema del todo, pero puede que esta sea la causa...

http://wiki.bitcomet...he_cometid_pane

Por desgracia, este sitio no está disponible en español y puede o no que te sea comprensible, si usas un traductor informatizado para traducirlo.

• 3 months later...

Uf!! ha llovido desde que hice esta pregunta, se me pasó......la verdad es que no encontré solución.....simplemete cansado de buscar me senté ha esperar una actualización del programa. Está llegó y se arregló.

Disculpad por la tardanza :-)

Saludos.

Whew! Time has sure passed, since I posted this question, and I competely forgot... the truth is that I didn't find the solution. I simply got tired of searching and sat down, waiting for a program upgrade. Said upgrade arrived and the problem was fixed.

Apologies for the tardiness. :)

Regards.

• 3 months later...

:rolleyes: lo siento cassie! ahora me he fijado que al actualizar informacion del perfil aparezco como Goldenvirginia :lol: por eso no me habias reconocido

Saludos!

...ahora que estoy revisando lo del perfil...ya se lo que ha pasado! me ha identificado mediante el cometID...por eso no aparezco como Ike :huh:

:rolleyes: I'm sorry, cassie! I've just now noticed that, when updating my profile information, I appear as GoldenVirginia :lol: , that's why you didn't recognize me.

Regards!

... now that I'm revising the profile... I know what's happened! It's identified me, via cometID... that's why I don't appear as Ike :huh: