To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Input a color - color tags problem

dimchopicha2003

• 2 months later...

Hm, this should mainly be an issue with your browser, rather than our forum, since I've tried accessing the pallete colour with my 4 different PCs at home, though amusingly, one of my PCs allowed the colour pallate to appear much further up, just like yours in the screenshot.

Hi,

I'm having the exact same problem.

I've got BC .70, Win Xp Prof SP2, no router and use (don't get too upset ... ;) ) IE (until I figure out how to give Firefox a try).

What does the browser have to do with this odd occurrence?

At work, while nobody was looking, I tried using it (Text Colour) but got the same results---> all the writing was in black and the colour palette was 'wayyy over there'.

Regards,

cassie :)

Hi,

I'm having the exact same problem.

I've got BC .70, Win Xp Prof SP2, no router and use (don't get too upset ... ;) ) IE (until I figure out how to give Firefox a try).

What does the browser have to do with this odd occurrence?

At work, while nobody was looking, I tried using it (Text Colour) but got the same results---> all the writing was in black and the colour palette was 'wayyy over there'.

Regards,

cassie :)

I'm trying to see if the color will work for me now

Suspect

EDIT: as you can see it works correctly. Here is how it works. Press the text color button

this will appear in your message when you pic your color (red in this example)

[color=#FF6600] 

Then enter your message, and again press the text color button and this will appear

[/color]

Which closes your color tags.