To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

server down

I can not enter with my Comet Id, but Bitcomet (64 bit) 1.45 works fine.

My password not accepted error is

members.bitcomet.com.

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

The same problem if I try to change my password or to sign to cometforum using Google access.

My problem or server problem?

What can I do ?

Tanks

Edited by amarsi
Added informations (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

As everyone is in the same position regarding daily points, we still advance in ranking as fast as ever (the guys with the higher scores just get 20 points as well.

In fact, low scoring guys are probably better off as they get 20 points every day irrespective  LOL

Seriously, the devs are all volunteers who work on it in their spare time and, as we aren't paying them, we just have to be thankful they keep the whole thing running (you still can't buy beer with the points)

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, BobyJ said:

After 24 hours of upload, i still get 20 points

Same here Boby - 24 hours, 7 GB upload and 20 points. So long as I can still get the stuff I want (mainly TV programmes) and share them, 'points' are a secondary consideration (and not even anywhere near important)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm having problems connecting to the server, which started when I went to the Sock5 proxy after a few DMCA warnings from my ISP. Today for extra protection I went to IPVanish VPN and still am unable to connect to the BitComet server. 

On 15/01/2018 at 3:28 PM, rontoolsie said:

I'm having problems connecting to the server, which started when I went to the Sock5 proxy after a few DMCA warnings from my ISP. Today for extra protection I went to IPVanish VPN and still am unable to connect to the BitComet server. 

You will probably need to reset your ports to match the VPN settings. It may also help if you re-install BitComet while trhe VPN is running  (but that's just a guess)