To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Torent downloads (When search somthing n click download comes up in chinese writing ?

RampageOC

无法找到该页

您正在搜索的页面可能已经删除、更名或暂时不可用。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

请尝试以下操作:

确保浏览器的地址栏中显示的网站地址的拼写和格式正确无误。

如果通过单击链接而到达了该网页,请与网站管理员联系,通知他们该链接的格式不正确。

单击后退按钮尝试另一个链接。

HTTP 错误 404 - 文件或目录未找到。

Internet 信息服务 (IIS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

技术信息(为技术支持人员提供)

转到 Microsoft 产品支持服务并搜索包括“HTTP”和“404”的标题。

打开“IIS 帮助”(可在 IIS 管理器 (inetmgr) 中访问),然后搜索标题为“网站设置”、“常规管理任务”和“关于自定义错误消息”的主题。

The general problem isn't something you can do anything about. That web site's language is Chinese, so you'll have to just deal with that.

The specific problem is that this page is giving you a 404 - "Not Found" error. Since it's an error message, you wouldn't expect that to be translated in any case. The file ain't there, so you can't do anything about that either. Sorry.

thanks for your reply appreciated . So this isnt just a problem at my end and is a problem for every 1 ? . Also there was some ufc PPV's i started to tonight 2 mornings ago and closed them and when i searched for them again the same ppv's that i was downloading tht morning it went to the chinese writing meaning like u said file not found . But was there in the AM ?

ps i have never had thing problem before monday not once and now im getting it on about 95% on the things im trying to download . Movies , MP3's THE LOT .

thanks

Open Bitcomet- Then in the top left corner you have (Transfer , Web and Create) then under these you have channel and search - Open search then u can search and u can search either 4 options (Wtorrent,Torrentportal,TorrentSpy and Torrent Creator - i then put what i want to search in the word box fill the little dot (tick the option of what torrent i want to search but instead of a tick its a dot) in next to Wtorrent and click search . Or somtimes i just click a topic in the search top 100 which i usually do 2006 movies then a list will come up say Superman 3 , miami vice , Cars then i click what i want and a seperate IE window will will open in the Bitcomet and i then click the orange box saying download now and it will go straight to chinese writing .

Thank you for providing these details, I have confirmed that following this proceedure I too get prompted to install chinese language pack.

I will bring this matter to the attention of our admin/developers

Suspect

PS. for the time being, I am moving this topic to Bug reports section (unless one of our staff can explain otherwise) I will assume this is a bug.

I generally go to the torrent sites directly, so not used the search function.

My favorite torrent site was seedler, but not been online in months.

I recommend mininova

many people like isohunt

demoniod is a good site, or pirate bay

Google can find them for you. :)

Suspect

Hmm sounds like a bug indeed. Well, the thing is our core coding for BitComet is based upon Chinese it was then later expanded to Japanese & English, etc.

So what happens if during the prompting of the installation of the chinese language pack, if you click No or Cancel? Does BitComet still open & download the torrent?

I dont get asked to download anything . The Internet Explorer window the torrent opend in gets forwarded (after i have clicked download now) to a page full of chinese writing . Dont get asked to download anything just get the page forwarded and my post above with the chinese writing that is what is on the page . With 2 link's one takes me to microsoft help and support and the other is a back botton that takes me back to the page i was before i clicked download now .

and apologies for posting the other thread , when i got no reply's i thought i was in the wrong part of the forum and was worried i had a comp virus .

thanks .

No worries ;) It's ok since sometimes it does get abit confusing as to which sub-forum a user should post their issue.

Well, our developer's team has been notified of this issue, so hopefully it'll be fixed soon!

Thanks for reporting this to us, in the meantime, you can copy the URL of you r favourite torrent search engine, and paste it into say your firefox browser, or IE explorer, instead of using our client's inbuilt IE shell.

RampageOC you should be happy that this search funtion is working at all for you.

Everytime i click on search BC crash completely without even to pop up the crash report.

Edit: I've tried this 20 times before and BC crashed everytime. Now BC do not crash but i get just a blank window when i click on search not even a search box (i suppose it should be a search box there?! :D)

Edited by dimchopicha2003 (see edit history)