To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

BitComet 1.26 SnapShot Tab Problem

Hi, I'm having the same problem and this isn't the first time. In the past it has just started working again, but so far this time it hasn't. It started a few days ago when I noticed the wan light was yellow. I tried the firewall and port forwarding in my router and it didn't change. I finally looked in the help and followed directions. I didn't know it at the time but I was installing an internet gateway or t6 I believe. Still I had the yellow light and then I restarted my router and bam! green light. Turns out that was the yellow light problem the whole time, Now I use Bitcomet and everything is fine except I get this error message every time I try to view a snap shot. I thought it must be the gateway so I researched what the gateway was and how to remove it. After that was done, same problem. I have since then un and re-installed BitComet and checked my router and firewall and cant figure it out.

Please help

post-120110-0-13499600-1360576803.jpg

• 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...

hello i ave bitcommet and in the snapshots tap when i wnted to view the pics i didnt see any snapshots i tried t edit the settings on win explorer and then in the tap appeared a black box with a red sign and couldnt view the pics even after i changed explorer settings back hpe u can help

You do know this thread is over SEVEN YEARS old? (and it was fixed back then in 1.26 and the current version is 1.68 - and even Internut Exploder is way past v9