To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Big Welcome!!

Soraiya

Hi dudes,

My name is Gavin and I am from India. I ama big fan of rock music (the usual suspects, Linkin Park, Metallica, Korn etc.). I am having a slight problem though. Even though the torrent websites are showing over 100 seeders I am not able to connect to even 1! The Message is "Can't connect Tracker (10060)". Could you pease give me some help as I am dying to get this Korn video)?

Chill

Gavin

• 2 weeks later...

i just wanted to say hello i just registered. still trying to get all the info on this torrent technology. :blink: looks like bitcomet is a great place to start .Looking forward to downloading some good torrents i hope. thanks B)

~craig~

:D HI Everyone,

Brand new idiot here, but hope to catch on to all this bit stuff before to long. :unsure: My son uses this site for a lot of the stuff he gets from the internet and decided that I needed to learn how to as well. So if I drive folks crazy, it will be his fault... :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello there!!!

I am trying to Introducing myself to your(or i should say our) forum,and i hope i actually made it!

Like everyone new,i want to ask you to be patient and not martinent with me if i make a breach of the rules by mistake

I hope the best to all of you

and i want to finish it just i start it:"hellothere"

:happy2: :happy2:

Hello from the analoptical viewpoint of the Oregon Coast- that means we can see the great state of Californication, creeping up on us, surreptitiously utilizing the San Adreas fault as an excuse to takeover Oregon and ultimeately (bad speller- Cultural Anthropology Grad '03 Univ. of Oregon: it's their fault i's a bad speller), Just another "Goonie" my screen name means "light and protector of the Shaman" I am a member of the DaWee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I am new to this website! I am not sure where can I download tv series using bitcomet program! anyone can help me here? I am living in the middle east but enjoys watching hong kong tv series... I would like to know if there is any site that I can download those torrents??? Thanks!

tooktas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...