Comet Forums
Soraiya

Big Welcome!!

Hi dudes,

My name is Gavin and I am from India. I ama big fan of rock music (the usual suspects, Linkin Park, Metallica, Korn etc.). I am having a slight problem though. Even though the torrent websites are showing over 100 seeders I am not able to connect to even 1! The Message is "Can't connect Tracker (10060)". Could you pease give me some help as I am dying to get this Korn video)?

Chill

Gavin

i just wanted to say hello i just registered. still trying to get all the info on this torrent technology. :blink: looks like bitcomet is a great place to start .Looking forward to downloading some good torrents i hope. thanks B)

~craig~

:D HI Everyone,

Brand new idiot here, but hope to catch on to all this bit stuff before to long. :unsure: My son uses this site for a lot of the stuff he gets from the internet and decided that I needed to learn how to as well. So if I drive folks crazy, it will be his fault... :rolleyes:

Helo

Anybody want to be friends?

i'm new here :unsure:

;)

Hi,

:welcome: to our forums.

...and yes, we're all pretty friendly :)

Hello there!!!

I am trying to Introducing myself to your(or i should say our) forum,and i hope i actually made it!

Like everyone new,i want to ask you to be patient and not martinent with me if i make a breach of the rules by mistake

I hope the best to all of you

and i want to finish it just i start it:"hellothere"

:happy2: :happy2:

hello world! ^_^

Im glad that theres a forum that everyone can express there concerns and acknowledgements :D ^_^

thanks bitcomet more power!

:mbounce:

Hello from the analoptical viewpoint of the Oregon Coast- that means we can see the great state of Californication, creeping up on us, surreptitiously utilizing the San Adreas fault as an excuse to takeover Oregon and ultimeately (bad speller- Cultural Anthropology Grad '03 Univ. of Oregon: it's their fault i's a bad speller), Just another "Goonie" my screen name means "light and protector of the Shaman" I am a member of the DaWee

First time here! but long time user...

Installed 0.91, went back quickly to 0.70 & will stick to it!

From Brasil.FD

Hello everyone,

I am new to this website! I am not sure where can I download tv series using bitcomet program! anyone can help me here? I am living in the middle east but enjoys watching hong kong tv series... I would like to know if there is any site that I can download those torrents??? Thanks!

tooktas

Our doors are always open and we greet you all to our forums! :)

:welcome:

Hello and :welcome: to both! :)

(Nice fjords in Bergen.)

hi everyone !!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Up all night and day get in touch love to here from everyone !!!!!!!!!!

Hi all, I'm a total novice, but I'll do my best. I only found this site half an hour ago and think it's a great set up.