Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Big Welcome!!

Soraiya

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

i just wana said HI to all the ladies n gentleman here,i m just started using Bitcomet,still a lot of thing don't know.my cyber nick was uppersky,i from malaysia,most of the time i was using mobile broadband access to the internet,due to unlimited access,so that i able to online all the time,just hoping the download speed can be increase after using bitcomet.

• 1 month later...

Hola! To all of you Movers and Shakers...Thanks

Edited by mod.

Please, take a little time to read the Forum Rules, which I quote: "When replying, do not quote the post you're replying to, unless necessary. Most times, it's not necessary. It's especially not necessary when the message is immediately above yours. When you DO quote a message, there is no need to quote the whole post; keep, instead, only the line(s) to which you're referring and delete the rest, to keep the topic in an easy-to-read format."

@ GennaCyde: Welcome! And don't worry, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it quickly, if you can manage the 18 wheeler. :D

Feel free to roam around, and especially check the Guides section, which can bring you up to speed, should you have questions.

And if you have any problems feel free to post in the appropriate section, just read and provide the info required in the Read This Before Posting topic found at the top of the page in most sections.

• 1 month later...