To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Big Welcome!!

Soraiya

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, peace and love to one and all, the bitcomet is the best and believe me ive tried the rest!! All the advice you need without asking and even more support from senior members when you need it enjoy downloading but lets remember the most important thing is to " SEED AS MUCH AS YOU CAN FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN" that is the only way we can keep torrents healthy, but hey what do i know??????????????????????? ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys just wanted to say waaaaaaaasssupp!!

No seriously just signed up for the BB but have been a user of bitcomet for awhile. You could say that I am an addict. Want to thankyou from the bottom of my heart for all the great work you do to keep me a very happy chappie at home. Respect to ya. I will continue to big up the site to all with interest to help keep the seeds alive.

• 2 weeks later...

peace be upon you every one

i am happy to be one of you iam using bitcomit for six months and i want to say how helpful and useful it is

and i want to be a friend of you all thanx...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi 6rump, and :welcome to the forums! :welcome:

Please don't start off on the wrong path, by making duplicate posts in multiple forums (bad, bad idea) - once, in the proper one, is enough.

Your best bet would be to go back to the original index site and ask there for a re-seed. If that doesn't work, you could try (using Goggle) looking for a different torrent that has the same content, and download it, instead.