To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Big Welcome!!

Soraiya

Hope nobody was offended by my inability to socialize when I first signed up and began consuming everything this website has to offer. Gotta love bitcomet! Kudos to those responsible for its creation/existence! I will attribute my rudeness to lack of knowledge on posting - period. So here I go putting forth the effort to contribute what little wisdom I possess on behalf of all those non posting, anti blogging, forum fearing members around the world--I say HELLO TO ALL! :D

Hello, and welcome to the forum. You'll find us a friendly sort, we have resident kitty (Cassie), who serves as our mascot. our very own wizard who frequently casts spells on spammers (greywizard), our philosopher (kluelos) and of course Vacy, who heads up our Romanian section. You'll see our development team rep (Lucy26) here often too, as well as a few others who mostly work behind the scene. so that makes up most of our staff, except me, who serves as your own personal Guardian Eagle.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello!

I enjoy using BitComet many years, but concerned to register only today.

BC is my second client (first was early versions of BitTornado) and I like it much more than other clients I've tried to use.

Thanks for that! :)

Yes, you get points for upload and for each hour your logged in. Your max score per day is 120, so your doing fine.

Your score won't make a huge difference, but as you increase in rank, your allowed more connections to LTseed peers. This is a private network that is designed to enhance the bittorrent downloads. Unregistered users are allowed 40 LTseed connections. When you register you get 41, which increases to a current max of 102 for the highest rank.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally getting around to saying hello to my fellow torrent junkies. I have downloaded quite a bit and want to be more helpful in seeding where possible. I have only owned a computer since 01/11 and have alot to learn. I work on the road, and do all my computer work from motels on wireless. Have some issues I don't see addressed in the forums I've searched. Anyone who can help, it would be greatly appreciated. I haven't really had the time to become a torrent whiz...yet. Later all.

• 1 month later...