To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Unable to sign in to comit id

TO ALL USERS:

Don't worry, this happens from time to time.

It won't affect the bitcomet client functionality much but you won't get any points added to your score until you can login again.

Bitcomet is supported by volunteers so there is no 24/7/365 team to sort it out immediately. Just be patient and it will be back soon :-)

PS: Thanks, sharayde. :)

Hi, I just have a small question regarding this, as I see several admin/support replies stating you do not need to be logged in. This got me wondering and is the only reason I post here. So the ranking system even works when you're offline, or it does not have any influence on your speed, even though its stated in the description? Or is it all just for the placebo effect? :rolleyes:

Thanks for the great app and I think you guys did a great job with it and hope you keep supporting it.

Without cometID it works as good as any other bittorrent client, with comet ID it's arguably the most advanced client in the world.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Comet ID not Logged In

Whats Issue????

?

i have that same problem since as long i can remember, i'm using bitcomet v1.40 (latest) portable version.

Probably down temporarily...

maybe you're right, but i think my pc was infected by some kind of trojans or malware or something.........dunno

• Like 1

There is nothing to be concerned about, it will be fixed eventually. Members seem to panic every time the server goes down and it often happens during the 9day national holiday of Chinese New Year, so just continue to download and if it troubles you to look at it trying to sign in, just sign out, or you can hide the entire left pane and you won't even see it.

Happy New Year

• Like 2