To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

How to Set up Portforwarding & Static IP Reply thread.

Is it possible to unblock ports when using hide.me VPN ?

It is possible to use VPN and receive incoming connections but you'll need a dedicated port assigned by your vpn provider. Some offer this as a premium service, but the best way to do this is to rent a server yourself and setup your own vpm rather than sharing someone else's server, but for a practical answer, you aren't going to get good download performance for any free or cheap vpn service and most don't want you to because they can't earn profit if you consume all their bandwidth.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello guys  ! Im having problems with blocked trackers  ( isp blocking  trackers ) and so I shoud use proxy to connect to them , now I wonder wich listing ports can match the proxy port like 1080 , 443, 3380 etc ?

• 2 years later...
On 8/19/2020 at 3:36 AM, boysunflower said:

mình làm không được nhỉ có ai hướng dân cụ thẻ hơn cách thiết lập chuỗi chuyển tiếp và trả lời IP tĩnh.

English only, please. Thank you.

TIẾNG ANH chỉ, làm ơn. Cảm ơn bạn.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  1. Open Windows Control Panel and navigate to Network Connections. ...
  2. Right-click the connection that you use to connect to the Internet, and then click “Properties.” Under “This connection uses the following items,” click “Internet Protocol (TCP/IP),” and then click “Properties.”