Comet Forums
corzova

LAST PERSON TO POST WINS!

Nice try, but no dice... sorry. :P

I'll tell you what, if you are the last person to post, I'll buy you any automobile you want (restrictions apply)*

*Read rules carefully! Official rules as follows. On the last day of the end of the world, or date 12/12/2112 (whichever is the latter), I will purchase an "almost" (defined as within 50years of being new) BRAND NEW AUTOMOBILE, of your choice (so long as it's manufactured in Belize, and they accept "Saddam era" Iraqi Dinars as payment. Your obligation is only to arrange transportation of the vehicle and pay a small administrative fee of $1000(usd). Vehicles prior owner may charge storage fees starting from todays date of no more then $10 per day (at his/her discretion. You must also sign a waiver relieving me of any liability for medical bills for the heart attack your likely to have when you realize you paid close to a million dollars for a rusted pile of metal (if indeed a car manufactured in Belize can be found). Additionally, the fact that the world just ended does kinda mean your $h!t outta luck anyway, so best option is to put your head between your knees and ki$$ your @$$ goodbye.

I got a new PC so I don't need the car.

Can I borrow it then? Mine needs a tune-up badly... :D

Was I supposed to actually read them? Does "skimming" count?

:lol:

I haven't read jack and my '01 Ford Taurus is paid off. Hopefually it will last me a few more years. It's past 120k miles.

Your rules remind me of an usury offer I heard of: UNLIMITED LOANS, FIRST PAYMENT AFTER 2012.3000% INTEREST

How about I tell Ferrari I'll(well,you'll) pay 10 millions for an Enzo if they build it in Belize?

On topic: I can always close the thread and win...post-53701-13025410144047.gifKIDDING!

not

Yeah, but that would take all of the fun out of it... besides, one of us could re-open it again... :D

Is the ol' mem'ry starting to falter, DS?? ;)

You're right... :P

seems everybody stopped posting here, looks like I the winner :D at least for few days.

Congrats :)

Oh wait... you're not winning anymore lol

What was the prize? Oh, yes. TuuS said he'll pay for a ferrari. Not literally but I'm sure that's what he meant.

By the way, can I pick the color too?

Black is elegant, but red makes a statement... specially if I'm driving the Porsche Carrera 911... ;)

Hmm... and here I was thinking that cats don't actually see the red color almost at all.

However it looks like the "girl cat + Porsche" combination has some surprising magical effects. :rolleyes: