To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

LAST PERSON TO POST WINS!

corzova

TUUS, I'm glad that the USA Constitution is so short (or, at least, that you didn't post the whole thing)... :P

Gandalf, thanks for the picture but I think that I've seen that tom before...kind of pesky and persistent... (he needs a good grooming session, too ).. :D

The constitution is the original before the amendments were added, but many believe the first 10 amendments, commonly referred to as the "bill of rights" are considered part of the constitution, but in order to avoid the whole thing blowing up they wanted to ratify the constitution then add on the bill of rights immediately so that if a state objected to one it wouldn't derail the others.

With today's economy being what it is, nobody can afford to buy expensive food :( (I'm just glad that I can still drink my saucer of cream... :) )

• 2 weeks later...

The World isn't bad...after all, it's what we do with it that can be good or bad.

Now governments... that's another kettle of fish all together... it's the politicians that are greedy and crooked that are bad.

My mother once asked me: "When the winter time changes to summer time will my smartphone switch the clock automatically?"

I say: "I don't know.. Check it out"

And the following day, she woke up two hours earlier to make sure she won't be late for work.

Your poor Mom, lol!!

Mine changed automatically... I guess that they have an "automatic" function already incorporated in them (the same way that computers have them), since the entire world changes from Winter Time (which is the "true/real" time, by the way) to Daylight Savings Time.

I remember when I was little, Europe would change over to Daylight Savings Time on a different date than North America... I hated it because my parents couldn't make long-distance phone calls to my grandmother, until both continents had the same time (it would either be too costly or too late at night for my grandmother... 6-hour difference).

I'm glad that, nowadays, everybody changes at the same time. :)